Chapter 2

(Hi Besties😊)

Narrator's POV

Later that night, Lizzie sits straddling Y/n's lap in the driver seat of her SUV. "Oh My God!" Lizzie squeals. She pecks Y/n. "Oh My God!" Lizzie squeals again before pecking Y/n once more. She holds up the award showing the musician. "Look!" Lizzie says. Y/n smiles at the excitement in her voice.

"I can't believe this!" Lizzie says looking down at the huge achievement in their laps. "This is the best night ever!" Lizzie squeals. Y/n bites her lip holding back her grin. "Wow." Lizzie says softly to herself. Y/n's attention is directed out of the car window as she sees a flash. "Did you see that?" Unsure if it was real or her mind playing tricks on her, she keeps her gaze out the window.

Lizzie notices her worry. "We're fine. We are literally in an empty parking lot." Lizzie says. "I know, sorry...I'm so proud of you. All your hard work is finally paying off." Y/n says bring the attention back to the award. "I think I'm ready for the real prize." Lizzie says, with a smirk.

"What about Robbie?" Y/n asks fiddling the hem of her coat on Lizzie's body as she moves her attention back outside the window. "He's probably hanging out with his band. So I'm all yours for the night." Lizzie says. She can still tell the Y/n's mind is elsewhere. Using her index finger on Y/n's chin to move her face back, she locks eyes with the perfect green pair. "You with me?" Lizzie asks. "Always." Y/n says, causing a smile to creep up on the actress's face. Y/n gets pulled into a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~

Lizzie looks out at the city lights from the balcony deck. Y/n walks up behind her as she snakes her arms around her waist and rests her head on Lizzie's shoulder. "You're so beautiful." Y/n whispers. "Oh yeah?" Lizzie whispers back. "The best part is you don't know how much." Y/n says.

Lizzie spins herself around causing Y/n to let go and wrap her hands on the railing. "What took you so long to come back to LA?" Lizzie asks. Y/n looks behind Lizzie at the stars sparkling in the dark sky. "My album, took a little longer to write then I was hopping." Y/n says.

"Yeah, I bet all your fangirls appreciate that." Lizzie says. "Jealous?" Y/n jokes. Lizzie rolls her eyes. "I promise you're my number one groupie." Y/n jokes. Lizzie smacks her in the arm playful with a scoff. "I actually listened to your new music. You almost sound in love. Who's the lucky woman?" Lizzie teases.

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Thank you everyone so much, I am so honored and just Thank you." Y/n says mimicking Lizzie with dramatic hand gestures. "I didn't look like that." Lizzie says slightly offended.

"You won an Oscar and you couldn't even come up with more than 20 words." Y/n teases. "Oh shut up." Lizzie says playfully. Y/n lets out a laugh then presses her lips to Lizzie's. She pulls back, dragging the bottom lip out before watching it bounce back.

Y/n's POV

The sun comes in from the window shining directly into my eyes. I rolled over stretching out my arm for the precious girl from last night. I'm met with empty sheets. Shooting up to my shock, I notice her clothes are still laid across my floor.

There's a sound heard in the distance and I stand up making my way to investigate. Stepping out of the bedroom the sound became much more clear to me. A soft angelic voice singing along to one of my songs. Still following the sound of the angels I finally make it to the kitchen to see Lizzie standing in my favorite oversized T.

Her hair is pinned up in one of the messiest buns I've ever seen. Of course she is pulling it off. I find myself admiring her every move as she sways along with the beat. She is making something but I could care less as my heart flutters with utter joy.

She stops moving as she notices me. She squints her eyes, scrunching her nose as she curls her index finger toward her with her palm face upward, gesturing to me to come toward her. I comply with her command as if it were second nature.

I look at the counter top seeing the mess she has made with the pancake mix. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind resting my chin on her shoulder. Goosebumps grow up her skin as I begin to gently kiss her neck. She giggles under the tender pressure.

Seeing her so comfortable here in this moments makes me want to forget everything and just live out the rest of my days watching her be happy. A mischievous smile creeps onto my face as a light bulb goes off in my head.

Lizzie's POV

Goosebumps take over my skin as she touches me. I feel her hand slowly move down MY shirt as a soft moan escapes my lips. The soft skin of her finger tips discover the hemline of my lace underwear.

Biting my lip seems to be the only solution to contain my sounds of affection. I dropped the spatula as a result of her entering me. My hand finds the back of her head intertwining my fingers in a bed of hair. She knows my body unlike any other.

My legs begin to feel like thin noodles, my only support is her free arm around my waist with her hand caressing my breast. She adds another finger causing a gasp to escape. I feel myself begin to crumble consequently to her actions.

I throw my head back as my eyes roll shut. her names slips out of my mouth in the form of a moan. "C*m for me, baby." She whispers in my ear sending electric waves through my body...

It isn't long before I shatter.