Chapter 5

Lizzie's POV

As usual I woke up first. As I admire her features I notice her light layer of mascara and eyeliner from the night before. She is naturally beautiful, the last thing she needs is makeup. Time goes by and I gently play with her baby hairs. She lets out a soft hum letting me know she is slightly awake. "Morning gorgeous." I whisper. She stirs into my chest, not ready to wake up. I place a kiss on her head and begin to slide my hand down the back of her hair. 

Later, I turn the bath water off as I lean back against the tube. The water is filled with bubbles covering my body from view. I turn my attention to the sound of a knock on the door. Y/n stands in the doorway. She doesn't say anything as she makes her way over to me. She squats down, placing her arms on the edge of the tube and her head down on them. "You didn't wake me." She says softly. I could tell by the dilation in her eyes that she's still feeling the effects of the alcohol. "You looked so peaceful." I say matching her voice level. She stands up and steps into the bath. I quickly move my legs up to my chest. She sits fully clothed in the water causing some to slash out. I give a confused expression. 

"I don't want to go." She is still speaking softly. She's not making any sense. I sit up cupping her face in my soapy hands. She closes her eyes, leaning into my touch. "Baby, go where?" I ask. She takes my hands off her face and kisses my knuckles gently. She looked up from our hands meeting my gaze. I try not to show my confusion. She takes off her soaking, oversized ‘T’ and drops it on the tile floor before turning her back to me causing more water to slash out. She lays down forcing me to spread my legs and then she rests the back of her head on my bare shoulder. She doesn't answer my question, but instead just lays in her bra and spandex shorts, drawing invisible circles on my thigh.

Y/n POV

I scroll through missed calls and messages from my manager. He wants me back in New York, so I can finish my album. Lizzie sits in front of me talking about this New Movie she wants to get a role in. I try to focus but my attention keeps making its way back to my phone. It's not like I was going to stay forever. My life, my friends, my career are all in New York. She places her hand on my arm causing me to look up. "Isn't that great?" She says with excitement. I nod with a forced smile. She furrows her brows playfully. "This is why I'm the actress." Lizzie jokes. I turn my phone off and place it on the table.

"Sorry, I'm listening now." I say as I place my hand on top of hers. She glances down at my phone then back to me. "What's got you stressed?" She asks as if my face said it all. I'm not sure how to tell her I'm leaving...again. I look down, unable to say it while looking in those precious eyes. I just need to rip off the bandage. "I'm going back to New York." I told her. Lizzie face drops. "Already?" She mumbles. 

"It won't be too long before some business brings me back." I say in hope to lift her spirit. She pulls her hand away. I can see an argument about to happen. "When are you leaving?" She asks, sounding calm. "Tonight." I answer. She lets out a long sigh as she slumps back in her seat. "Were you even going to tell me? Or just leave me to catch on." She asks rhetorically. She stands up grabbing her purse off the kitchen counter and walks towards the door. I rushed after her. "Where are you going?" I ask as I follow her out the door. "Home. I'll leave you to pack your things." She says harshly

I grab her by the wrist and swing her back to me. "Why are you being like this? What did you think, I'd stay forever?" I ask not realizing that my voice is raised. "Oh course not! But I did think you would at least give me a warning!" Lizzie yells at me. She starts walking again. I threw my hands in the air out of frustration. "Warning Your Fuck Buddies Leaving!" I yell down the hall at her. She stops. Shit. I fucked up.

Lizzie turns around and storms back over to me. For a split second I think about running. "Fuck Buddies? Really?" She says mad but I can tell she feels hurt. "Is that all we are?" She asks, pushing me back. God, what is wrong with me?! "Of course not. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." I quickly apologize. She didn't seem forgiving. If anything she seems even more mad. "Have a nice flight back to New York." Lizzie says, before turning back around. I watch her step into the elevator and then the doors close. Fuck it's like we never leave on good terms.

(please vote if you think fit)
(Everyone's a Queen)
(Love You All)