1

'ughhh' I groaned as I waited for Yuji in our clubroom .Why the hell did I agree on joining his stupid club anyways, was it because I had feelings for him or was it because I was just a nice person in general and his 'club' was lacking in members. I was the fourth member so the staff wouldn't pesture them anymore.

I heard the door opening revealing a girl with a bob cut and red framed spec's , she had blue eyes and was wearing our school uniform, I presumed she was
' Sasaki' the girl Yuji told me about.

'Hey , you must be (y/n)' she said excitedly with a childish grin on her face.
'Yeah its me' I replied not knowing exactly what to say. I wasn't used to people being all excited just by seeing me . I mean I was always with my family who loved me undoubtedly but they weren't exactly the 'hyper type ' and we would usually have calm conversations and joke around about things .

' My name is Sasaki' she stated as she held her hand proudly on her chest, closing her eyes like she was expecting someone to worship her.
I just stared at her, completely dumbfounded by her actions .She opened one of her eyes only to be greeted by my confused expression .

' So are you that interested in paranormal activities!' she practically yelled at my face in such a close proximity.
'I'm scared of ghosts so I joined because Yuji asked me to , I feel safe around him! ' I blurted out.
My eyes widened when I realized what I had just said.
' So you joined not because you are interested in paranormal activities but because you harbour romantic feelings towards Itadori huh?'
Her statement made me blush. I knew I loved Yuji and I had accepted that fact but whenever someone would mention it or when people would just hint me I would blush for no reason and start saying silly things.

' No!, That came out wrong ! ' I shut my eyes gesturing my hands towards her as if I was pushing an enormous wall in front of me. I was blushing hard and was looking down.
'Didn't seem so to me' she said unphased by what I had said as she was setting her bag down .
'I was just doing a favor for my friend'
' u-huh' she continued with the same bored expression from before.

I was getting kind of annoyed by her attitude . She could at least show interest or at least pretend to be kind of interested. I'm not an attention seeker but she was getting on my nerves.

'Don't you have anything to say' I started with a hint of anger in my voice.
' What do you expect me to say . You're not interested in the paranormal and your just here because of someone. Want me to squeal and ask you consecutive questions about your little crush on Itadori huh ? I'm just thankful that we have four members at least the teachers will stop bugging us'

She did make some sense but I just wasn't digging it .
It wasn't in character for me to get angry over small stuff . I felt so frustrated. Was it because I couldn't open up to Yuji and confess my feelings for him . Just saying three words to him felt so overwhelming. The thought made me feel dizzy. What if
he doesn't feel the same for me? What if he just wants us to be friends and nothing more .

Tears started forming in my eyes . I fell down on my knees , covered my face with both hands and started sobbing. I felt so weak. Sasaki looked at me with pitty and regret. She thought she had made me cry and felt guilty about it . As she was about to comfort me .. the door banged open revealing Yuji and a brutish looking guy .
'Hey guys what's u.......' he paused when he saw me on the floor .
He felt a heavy feeling on his chest . Was it pity ? All he knew was that he didn't like it.

I looked up and saw Yuji's face . He looked so worried and was reaching his hand for me. I slapped it away and ran outside leaving both Yuji and the guy standing next to him confused.

'What happened? ' he asked Sasaki'.

(A/N): I hope you enjoyed this chapter more will be coming soon XD.