Chapter 4

"She'll be staying with us?!" the red headed brother exclaimed, the others looked surprised at the news but didnt say anything. By the reaction that they had she felt like they were not comfortable with her staying at their home. She understood that after all those years she can't expect for them to just act like she didn't disappear for more than a decade.

"I already told Miwa-San that I can just stay somewhere else, I don't want to intrude." she explained fastly, she didnt want them to see her as someone that felt like they could just

intrude if they wanted to. Tsubaki hit the back of Yuusuke's head as a way of scolding him for being rude.

"I'm sorry for Yuusuke's behavior, it's a big surprise to see you here, so we didn't expect you to be the secret guest mother has been talking about." Masaomi said, on the back you could hear the whispers of the older brothers scolding Yuusuke, it was mostly Ukyo, kaname and Hikaru while Tsubaki and Fuuto also took the opportunity to scold him and bother him. It was a fun escenario, it made her feel like home, since she was a baby when her brother left with her mother after her parent's divorce she was like an only child. But thanks to those unfortunate events, she got to meet the Asahina brothers.

Her father was a famous photographer and because of that he met her mother and Miwa. After the divorce he didnt' know what to do, so Miwa helped him a lot until he learned how to properly take care of her. While her father was working she would stay with the Asahina's brothers so she pretty much grew up with them.

Even though he would have to fly very often because of his job he would always make time for her  and would make those moments very special

Even though he would have to fly very often because of his job he would always make time for her and would make those moments very special. She never felt the necessity to get in contact with her mother or older brother, the Asahina family became a second home for her.

After she moved to England, she decided to get in contact with her brother, she still decided not to communicate with her mother since during all those years her mother made no effort to at least send her a letter. On the other hand her and her brother got to create a strong bond, her father didn't have the time to look for a babysitter; he got in contact with him, her brother was reluctant about it but he accepted, after of course his father offered him money in exchange he took care of her for a few days while he was working.

After their father came back he was surprised to find both of them sitting on the couch watching a kid show, while eating popcorn and complaining that it was ridiculous that the character became stronger by using the 'power of friendship', it was a comical escenario. After that her brother tried to play it off that he could take care of her since he could use some cash, of course he would never admit that he enjoyed it and their father was not going to pressure him to do it, he was very grateful that both of them were getting along. Since their father had to leave a lot her brother eventually got a room at their house and with time he would even spend time with her and their father. You could say that he no longer lived with his mother but he would go and visit from time to time.

His mother was reluctant about him leaving but she accepted and not so long after that she got married. Her mother later decided to get in contact with her but it was pretty obvious for both of them that they would never have a mothers-daughter relationship, and they would rather if it stayed like that.

She was also the one that introduced her into the modelling business and she got her first contract. While she kept growing so did her popularity and she even got a paper for a character in one TV show. And when talking about her next modeling there she met Miwa again. They kept talking about how it's been and Miwa told her about her thirteen sons. She was surprised. She obviously asked about the older brothers and there Miwa gave her their contact number, they talked about how Miwa was going to get married in a few months and how excited she was about having a step daughter. She also decided to invite her and her father to the wedding and she gladly accepted the invitation.

She talked with her manager about wanting to take some vacations and about the wedding and her manager accepted; she later told the news to her family, she wanted to invite her brother as her plus one but he declined since he had very important projects that had to be done at work and her father also had to decline but he made sure to send a gift. Knowing that neither of them would be there with her made her more nervous since she knew that she would have to face the asahina eventually.

The events of the wedding were not like she expected and now she was debating in her head if it was a good idea to accept the invitation and live with them during her stay in Japan.

Yuusuke bowed, apologizing for his rudeness, but she let him know that it was nothing to worry about.

The rest of the party the older brother spended talking with her and trying to catch up about how life had treated them. And once the night came, it was time to dance, the brothers asked her to dance. It was mostly Kaname and Hikaru arguing and Tsubaki took the opportunity to ask her but when they saw him they immediately grabbed him and started interrogating about his actions.

At the end she end up dancing with Wataru and they left to go home.