Chapter 5

"Since mother told us about a guest we cleaned Natsume's room, you'll stay there" Ukyo told her, in her arms there was Wataru already sleeping. "Your bags are already at home, so don't worry"
"Thank you, Ukyo." she said from the backseat, since he was driving their eyes connected through the rearview mirror and she smiled at him softly.
"You could always sleep in my room like when we were kids" Kaname said and wink at her.
"Don't even think about it" she said immediately, she lightly punched his arm. In the car Ukyo was driving and beside him Hikaru in the passenger seat, in the back row there was Iori in the left side, (f/n) in the middle with Wataru since he insisted that he wanted to sit with her, and on her right side Kaname.
Iori was still a little uncomfortable around her, just because he didnt know how to react. She got along so well with his older brothers and she was the girl that he accidentally hit before, he felt embarrassed and his face showed he was flustered.
"Iori?" she called him "are you okay?"
"Your face is really red, did you drink?" Ukyo asked him looking at his face through the rearview mirror
"N-no" he answered. He barely turned and he saw the worried look of the female.
"I'm sorry, I'm making you uncomfortable" she apologized with a soft voice.
"Oh n-no, it's fine. I just feel a bit out of place, you get along very well with my brothers." he explained, he would have rather just give a short answer but he didnt want her to feel uncomfortable or to think that they don't want her here.
"We have known each other since we were little, '' she said. She turned to look at the olders "you guys changed so much but at the same time I can still see the little boys from back then."
"What do you mean little boys (f/n)-chan, don't you think I'm more handsome now, more mature?" Kaname said.
"Do I really need to say it for you guys to know" she laughed "but I'm little surprise Ukyo became a lawyer" she said in a teasing voice
"What do you mean?" Wataru asked her, Iori also turned to look at her in curiosity.
"Oh no" Ukyo said in a defeated voice, while the other brothers stopped to think for a second and then they laughed at the memory.
"He wanted to be a chef but not any chef" she said with suspense "he wanted to be a space chef and cook for aliens!" she said with excitement
"How do you still remember that?" he asked with a small laugh of embarrassment.
"How could I forget? Those are my favorite memories!"
"You do have good memories, you were always good with memorized cards" Masaomi said, remembering how they used to play.
"I did beat you once," Hikaru said mochiking her, "I got to say, I'm very pleased by the price I got." he said in a teasing voice.
"It was only a kiss on the cheek," Kaname said.
"Well... you got very mad about a kiss on the cheek," Hikaru fired back. Kaname just stayed quiet and looked away and  frowned, while Hikaru lightly laughed at his brother's reaction.

They arrived home, everyone was so exhausted that they said their goodnights and went to their room.

The smell of breakfast started to wake up some of them, to their surprise it was a bit earlier than usual and they saw Ukyo leaving his room as well.
"Wait, if Ukyo-San is here, who's cooking?" Iori asked, it would have worried the brothers more if the smell was of something burning but it smelled good.
For an instant they thought it could have been Ema cooking but when they arrived at the kitchen they noticed the female silhouette with her back facing them.
She was still in her pajama pants, which had small flowers on it, white shirt that was a size bigger, barefoot, and using Ukyo's kitten apron.
And for some reason that view felt very familiar for Ukyo and Masaomi. Ukyo and(f/n) used to 'try' to cook, well...(f/n) was doing whatever she wanted and Ukyo was trying to fix her mess and make something edible.
They got a stomach ache because of it. Ukyo softly chuckles at how they had to stay in bed for 4 days because of it.
"You need help?" Ukyo approached from behind, she slightly jumped since she didn't hear them enter the kitchen.
"You scared me Ukyo" she said, touching her chest where her heart would be.
"Oh, sorry" he took a few steps back when he noticed he was way too close than he anticipated.
The elevator opened and they saw Subaru with his training clothes and a grocery bag.
He was surprised to see some of his brothers awake already; he was planning to spend some time with her.
"Subaru-Kun!" she cleaned her hands and made sure to lower the temperature of the stove, "did you find everything?" She approached him.
"Yeah..."he said shyly, extending his hand in which he was holding the grocery bag so she could take it.
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Subaru-kun" she apologized, she was planning to go herself but she was afraid it would take her too long since she's not very acquainted with the area anymore.
"It's fine, here's the change you gave me too much money"
"Oh no, I told you you can keep it, for the inconvenience" Subaru tried to give her the money back but she didnt take it.
"You can inconvenience me as much as you like sugar~" Kaname hugged her from behind.
"Ka- kaname-san!" Subaru was caught off guard by his brother's action.
"Well if you say so... go accommodate the plates" she said, getting out of his hug and pulling his sleeve to guide him to the kitchen.
"(F/n)-chan~" he pouted.