chapter 1

________Tokyo, Japan   10:30 pm    

Everyone was celebrating the birthday of the ninth brother. They were talking and laughing, Ema was taking pictures to remember the first birthday that she celebrated with her new brothers.

"Let me take you a picture" Kaname offered so she could also appear on them. She sat beside Wataru and took a few pictures with him. When Kaname was going to give her the camera back he accidentally made a little album photo fall. One of the photos in the album fell from it, Wataru stand up to grab the photo and when he saw his 4 oldest brothers in the photo he excitedly went and gave it to Masaomi.

"Masa-ni" he called his older brother "who is she?"

Masaomi took the photo from his hands and stayed there speechless not because of something bad, but because over the years he forgot about someone very special.

Kaname went beside his brother to take a look at the picture. Once he saw it memories flooded his mind, he took from the album another photo with only both of them. That messy hair that she would always end up with after playing and that shirt that he recognized being his, which he reminded fighting with her over it; she stayed with the shirt.

Unconcionally he had a small smile, not a smile of sadness neither like he saw something funny. It was a smile like he was in love, the brothers and Emma were surprised, who is this person that seem like they hypnotize by just looking at a picture. They never said anything feeling like it would be wrong, but they little by little start coming closer and started looking at the pictures

In every picture there was this little girl, and she had one of the brightest smile they seen. Everything was quiet until Tsubaki's laugh was resonated, "Ukyo," he called his older brother trying not to laugh, he put a straight face and showed him the picture "is this you?". Everyone turned to see Tsubaki and then they heard Masaomi and Kaname laugh, "yes...that's me" his brother answered, he didn't expect for THAT picture to be there. It was Halloween, he was wearing a princesses costume and the small girl was wearing a pirate's costume. It was obvious that they exchanged costumes but it was to funny for them, some of them were laughing all out and some were trying to contain it.

"I remember this, (y/n)'s mother bought her that costume without her knowing when she found out she was planning to not go trick or treating so Ukyo gave her his costume." Masaomi explained the story behind the picture. In another picture from that same Halloween it showed how the young girl kissed Ukyo's cheek and beside them the petrified looks on the other brothers faces. Even though the day was embarrassing it had a special place in his memory.

"That us." Tsubaki said to his brother, it was a photo which like the rest of them the girl was present too, but this time it was her, Tsubaki, Azusa and Natsume. That was one of the last and the only photo with the three of them.

"She's a childhood friend?" Emma asked.

"She was our first love" Kaname answered.

Everyone stayed quiet, he said it so seriously and this time there was nostalgia in his eyes, they didn't have to doubt it. They dont think they ever saw their brother like that.

"Where is she?" Wataru asked.

"She moved years ago," Ukyo answered "we lost contact with her, so we haven't known of her since then."

"It's getting late," Masaomi stands up while taking Wataru's hand "don't stay up too late." They were the first one to leave and eventually the rest of them did.

Knowing about her made the brothers feel like they discovered something very important but also like something that could change everything.

After what happened between Emma and Subaru, that kind of made them forget about the girl but for the three oldest brothers, they don't think they would forget her that easily now.

          _______Oxford, England   2:30 pm 

In some apartment in England a girl sat in front of her mirror when she received an incoming call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" The girl said once she answered the phone, "Miwa-San it's been so long".