B. 1 Ch. 16

Time skip to 6 sumthing 

It was getting pretty late and we rode every ride twice so now it was time for the Ferris wheel. While waiting in line I saw the sign that said 2 people per cart. I turned to the mini's who are playing on the railing. Being about 6 or 7 they have so much energy.

"You ride with each other again?" I asked and they stopped, looked up at me then nodded their heads excitedly.

"Okay. You're going on first so that means you're coming off first. Under no circumstances will you leave. You stand at the exit and wait for us. We're gonna be right behind you. Okay?" You said. They nodded again.

The whole time here Y/N has been the fun one. Seeing them like that did something to me. I'm not exactly sure what exactly but something did happen. The wheel came to a stop and the line started moving. Rose and Manny got on excitedly seating next to each other.

Y/N stretched then put their arm around me without looking at me. I looked at Manny and he did the same thing as the ride started moving. I laughed at both of them. The next cart came and I got in first. I sat towards the left side but slightly in the middle. Y/N did the same but on the right side. The door closed then the ride moved up a little then stopped.

"Why did you laugh?" Y/N asked while getting move comfortable in the chair.

"You're Manny's wing(person) now." I said laughing, Y/N laughed while nodding.

"He asked for help I gave him help." The ride started to go up but then stopped again.

"You think that'll work." I asked with an eyebrow raised. Y/N shrugged.

"They're 6 so probably but doesn't hurt to try."

We fell silent as the ride slowly made it's way to the top then stopped. Y/N was looking out to the right when I lightly hit their leg. Y/N looked over to me with brows furrowed like I told them I just ate their favorite candy. I laughed then took out my phone.

"Picture time!" I said smiling. A slow smile started to appear on Y/N's face. Y/N doesn't like taking pictures that much but when I ask they are very much willing to take some. I moved closer to the door so you can see the few.

Y/N came up and sat behind me. Their right hand going on the seat. I leaned into them and Y/N put their head on my shoulder. I put up the camera on my phone and we started making random faces but smiling nevertheless.

The ride started moving again but neither of us moved back to our original spots. I was looking through the photos while Y/N was looking over my shoulder. A bunch of funny photos but one nice one was Y/N and I smiling genuinely while Y/N had their arm around me.

As the ride progressed Y/N and I started talking about random things. I felt at peace with them. Sooner then I hope the ride came to an end. As the worker opened the door I saw Manny and Rose standing at the exit watching their surroundings but also watching us. Taught them well.

As we stepped out Rose and Manny started talking and we followed them out. All the way to the car, Y/N looked to have something on their mind. I turned to them and lightly bumped them.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right." I said obviously not believing Y/N.

"Nothing is wrong but can you send me that picture?"

"Which one?"

"The one you like most." And with that Y/N unlocked the car and opened the back door and passenger door for me, helping the mini's in the car. I got in and sent Y/N my favorite funny one and the one where we smiled genuinely.