B. 1 Ch. 18

"Follow your heart, you might never know where it takes you."

Yeah I didn't bother going to sleep. I mean I did but I couldn't sleep. I was too excited plus I'm a night owl so I just started planning everything out. I know exactly where we're going to go and what I need. Now all I need was my date. Sounds weird saying it out loud but whatever.

It was a little past 2am and the little voices in my head dared me to show up at 3. I never back down from a dare. I got ready then got in my car. I was wearing some black loose jeans, a random shirt with a smiley face on it and my trusty black hoodie. I just slid on my jordan slides as I walked out after doing the things that every human does to get ready.

I was trying hard not to try hard, or make it seem like I was trying hard. Now in most cases that may be a good thing but today I just want us to be ourselves. Yeah, that's going to be my excuse as to why I'm at Scar's house at 3 in the morning. Voices in my head, I'm blaming you.

I pulled up outside her house at 2:57am. That leaves me with 3 minutes to break in and get her up. Well it's not really breaking in when she leaves an extra key for me at the back door. The benefits of being a best friend.

I walked to the back after obviously locking the car. Gotta be sneaky. I got the key from the plant, Dontante, and opened the door semi quietly. I walked in and got stopped in my tracks when I noticed the kitchen light on. If I was committed I could've left but I'm here now.

I locked the door back and quietly made my way to the kitchen; where I saw Flowers drinking what seems to be her 3rd juice. I laughed as I leaned against the wall. I guess she heard me because she stopped drinking instantly and looked at me with widened eyes.

"Whatcha doing~" I asked with an amused smile plastered on my face.
"Uhhh please don't tell mommy."
"I'm hurt that you think I would tell your mom." Rose visibly let out a sigh in relief.

"Well I won't tell her under two circumstances." Rose just nodded for me to continue. I bent down to meet her at eye level.
"You go to bed after you cleaned this up and don't tell mommy how I got in here. She will revoke my key privileges." Rose just tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Why?"
"Because I'm only supposed to use it for emergencies. Now deal or no deal." I held out my hand as Rose thought about it. Looking at her trash on the floor then upstairs then back at me. She took my hand and tried to make herself look intimidating.

"Deal." We shook hands and nodded in agreement. Rose picked up her trash, I opened the trash bag for her then we went our separate ways. Rose went to her room which was a couple doors down from Scarlett's.

I opened the door to Scar's room and almost laughed. She was sleeping on her stomach at the edge of one side of the bed. Hair sprawled out and mouth slightly open. Even when she slept, she was adorable.

I went to her side of the bed and bent down in front of her. I gently moved the hair from her face and caressed her cheek gently. I spoke softly as I said her name. I only needed to say her name about 3 times before I got a cute grunt from Scar.

"Hey Scarjo." I said with a smile when I knew she was awake. Scar opened her eyes, saw me then shut them and spoke so softly it was barely a whisper.
"Why are you here?"
"To take you on a date." I laughed lightly and removed my hand from her face. Scar gave a really quiet giggle, keeping her eyes closed.
"What time is it?"
"3 something."
"In the afternoon?" She opened her eyes half way. She's cute while tired.
"Uh not exactly. It's 3 in the morning." I gave a nervous laugh as I saw Scar roll her eyes and close them again. At this point she's so done with me and I love it.

"How did you get in here?"
"You ask a lot of questions that aren't important." I got another laugh out of her.
"Come on." I said standing up.
"30 more minutes." People agree to anything when half asleep. I nodded.
"Ok, I'll be back." I went to leave when I felt a hand lazily hold onto mine. I turned around and saw Scarlett with her eyes half open.

"Stay."

You don't have to tell me twice. If I didn't care about her going back to sleep I would've hopped in the bed; instead I nodded and climbed into the empty space next to her. I took off my slides first then got comfortable.

Scarlett turned and layed on me. Her head on my chest, our legs tangled under the covers and my arm around her waist. I don't remember how we got here but...WE DID IT!

For some reason though, I also went to sleep. All this time I couldn't sleep and now when I'm in the arms of my crush, I can? What type of witchcraft is that? But again, not fully complaining. I'll stay in Scarlett's arms however long she allows me too.

Damn I forgot. What if she wakes up and doesn't remember how I got here. Oh damn. I don't want to be seen as a weirdo. I should get up. Yeah, I'm going to get up. I went to get up when Scar's grip around my shoulder tightened.

I quickly laid back down. She looked so peaceful anyway. Why would I want to ruin that? Damn, I really didn't think about this before I agreed to it. Fuck it. I'm suck here and hopefully forever.

I looked over at Scar sleeping peacefully and it instantly calmed all my thoughts. I moved her hair out of her face, gently playing with it. I leaned my head against her as I drifted to my first real sleep in a(n) day. This felt right.