Chapter 1: Defeat.

*Here we go this is the first chapter of a fanfic about the first character I ever wrote about I hope it does well or more accurately as well as my first one did when it first started up. We shall see!*

San Francisco docks, 1987.

"What are you doing!" A metallic feminine voice shouted at the human girl in pure fury.

The femme Decepticon fired a volley of Energon-powered rounds down at the lower catwalk the bursts had barely missed the human girl as she sought cover by the energy console.

The Cherry-Red titan leaped off the cell tower and shifted into her Harrier VTOL jet mode, Hovering before the human girl she prepared to take the shot.

The Femme Decepticons felt the hum of her main gun as it prepared to obliterate the little fleshy.

Until an Energon round pieced her engine making her plummet towards the hard concrete. The Decepticon shifted form as she fell in a poor attempt to catch herself, only to slam into said hard concrete.

It took a few Clicks but she managed to get to her feet the little yellow pest had killed her partner and now had just clipped her wings.

Now, he was charging in her direction intent to finish this fight.

How cute.

She leaped at the small warrior tackling him into a roll, which she managed to gain control of as she pinned the younger bot to the ground with a stomp of her heel.

She then grabbed the tiny bot by his shoulders and threw him into the concrete a few feet away.

Think of it as payback, for being shot out of the sky straight to the ground.

The Yellow pest however, seemed to be more focused on his fleshy pet rather than their fight.

A fatal mistake.

The young scout then realized he needed to buy the human more time. With a focused look he glared at the taller Femme and unsheathed a Cybertronian arm blade which was standard issue for Autobots and Decepticons alike.

The young mech charged at the more seasoned fighter and threw a sweeping attack meant to wound the Decepticon's leg making it harder for her to fight. 

Instead, the taller Femme stepped out of range of the attack with minimal effort.

The young bot followed up the sweep attack by following through with the same momentum using it to spin into a stab meant for the Femme's chassis.

Predicting such a move, the Femme caught the attack and twisted the Autobot's arm. She then proceeded with a well-placed knee snapping the Cybertronian blade and stabbing him in His chassis instead.

The Femme grew tired of the young bot's pathetic attempt at CQC and tripped him headfirst to the concrete harshly in a silent declaration of finality.

Focusing her attention back on the fleshing on the cell tower she watched in horror as the flesh-Femme disconnected the powercore erasing the message for reinforcements.

The Femme's eyes widened in shock.

"No..." She muttered in disbelief, Her Master would have her head for this blunder!

Shifting her arm she aimed her blaster up at the human as she growled loudly hate radiating from her frame.

Before she could end the pathetic worm's life the meddling Autobot sprang at her putting her helm in a leglock using her larger frame to his advantage he swung his body down using the momentum to slam her to the ground making her land on her back.