Chapter 9: The outside world.

*I'm back! Sorry I have spent the time being lazy and not writing on any book at all, and I've been meaning to update one of them and I decided on this one! Hopefully, this will work out well and my writing skill hasn't already run dull.

Now, here we go!*

The roads of (Hometown) were unusually barren, nothing remained on the road for long. Either scurrying across or fluttering by.

Until the roar of a Plymouth 1972  GTX's super commando 440 V8 engine erupted from down the street.

A cherry-red muscle car turned the corner sharply, the tires squealed momentarily as the vehicle gunned it down the street. 

Inside, its passenger laughed in excitement.

(Y/n) did not mind sitting in Shatter's passenger seat nor the fact that his car was technically driving him around.

He was having too much fun at the moment.

Shatter's radio blared Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas as she tore down the street.

Shatter's holo form smiled in amusement as she heard the human in the passenger seat laugh. Her holo form glanced at his expression from its spot beside him in the driver's seat then back at the road.

Shatter pulled to a stop at the red light her engine rumbling in her vehicle mode as she waited, as much as she hated the human traffic laws. She knew she must abide by them if she wished to not be discovered by the military.

Shatter briefly thought of the human agent Jack Burns and wondered if the human was aware of her survival during their final confrontation. Then she wondered if he was still hunting her to this day.

She fought back a laugh.

Humph, Good luck fleshling.

She was long gone from there anyways.

But the fact of the matter is, she also was presumed dead by the Autobot scout. What did he designate himself?

Ah yes.

Bumblebee.

Shatter could not wait to hunt him again but this time tear his spark from his chest before his very eyes and crush it in front of him.

Then she could return to her brethren and destroy what remains of Prime's forces and secure this planet and its resources.

Perhaps Lord Megatron will use its human populace the repair Cybertron instead of just eviscerating them all into extinction. 

Maybe he would allow her to keep (Y/n) as a 'pet'.

Of course, she would not treat him as such, he was worth more than that to her. He would be the best cared-for human in the universe. Anything he desired would be his and his enemies would no longer remain to meddle in his life.

Yes, there could be room for her human in Megatron's vision.

"Shatter."

Shatter was a respected Decepticon, if she could offer her idea to Lord Megatron the maybe-

"Shatter!"

The former Decepticon hunter snapped herself from her thoughts as she looked at her human passenger in surprise at his outburst.

"What is it?" She asked in slight confusion as she stared at her human in concern worried he did something that caused him injury she could not view on his person.

"The light is green." (Y/n) said plainly as he pointed at the light above.

Shatter looked over at the stoplight and sure enough, the light showed green.