Two Verse Mafia

Anna's pov
I woke up to my brother waking me up. We had a early meet at night towards the other gang we teamed up with. We didn't really get along but we had to team up to crack the case. I got around and pull on full black and went downstairs. The gang was already here but they had there face covered.

I sat down with my brother and saw 7 people total. Two people put there masks down so they could talk easier. I walked into the kitchen to grab me a redbull. When I came everyone had their masks down except for one which was eyeing me down. I felt really weird but this person was something else. "We have to split!" Yelled my dad. "Fine but my daughter has to go with you so no one does anything bad!" He said sternly. "Kaylee?" The woman sad right by the guy. The girl with the mask still up turned. She still had a defensive position but let her guard down. "No she's not staying with us. We barely have food for us!" My brother yelled. "Idiot that's not true!" I said smacking him in the back of the head. I could hear a laugh but didn't see anyone move. "Kaylee keep an eye on them." The guy said standing up. Everyone went to the entrance of the house and put there mask back up and left. The girl was still here and she just stared at the door.

"So speaking ur gonna be here with us for awhile wanna put that silly mask down?" My brother said reaching for her mask. She grabbed his hand and whispered something in his ear and he backed off. "No but seriously we need to see your face." My mom said giving her a reassurance look. She pulled the mask off and the hood. I stood there with amaze on how beautiful she looked. "I'm Kaylee. 18 years old. Graduated. And I'm here to look after you but it shouldn't be a big deal since I can already tell you guys are telling the truth." She said looking at my parents. "Okay well this is Brandon and Anna. Brandon being 20 and Anna is 18 as well! Maybe you two can get to know each other more!" My mom said. Kaylee was a non talkative person. I walked up to her handing her a redbull and sat down on the couch. I got a look up close of her eyes and man were they beautiful. "Soo... we should play a question game we get to know each more considering we don't know you well then your parents."  My brother said grinning at her. I elbowed him in the guts and asked "what's your sexuality?" She looked at me and thought about it. "Bisexual" I nodded and leaned back into the couch. "May I ask a question?" She asked and I nodded. "What's your birthday? All of you." She asked. "November 6" I said as my parents and brother said theirs. "Cool." She said mumbling.

Kaylee's POV
I was hanging out with my friends in the Shumate's living room with a girl walked down the stairs. Man she was beautiful her face her lips damn. I wanted to keep my mask on just in case the shumate wanted to attack I could still have a hidden Identity. My parents left me with the Shumates while my friends left me. I couldn't take my eyes of the girl until her brother came towards me. He pulled on my mask as I grabbed his arm and whispered "you wouldn't want your secret to be exposed would you?" He glanced at me furrowing his eyebrows and backed off. I than took my mask off and hood revealing my face. We than played the question game and then the girl took me upstairs and showed me my room.

"It ain't much but at least you get a room and a connected bathroom am I right?" She said trying to clean off the dust. "It's alright." I said sitting on the bed. "Im the room right across of you." She said walking out the door and closing it. I sat down on the bed realizing I didn't bring anything cause I didn't realize I was staying. But Brandon came in with my suitcase. "Hey so your sister dropped your suitcase by." He said leaving it and closing the door behind him. I started to unpack and my sister knew me she brought me led light strips to stick on the wall. I hung my clothes and to be honest all I wear is sweatshirts and sweatpants. I wear boxers just because they are comfy. I changed out of my clothes and changed to comfy clothes. I laid on the bed and got comfy on it while I scrolled through TikTok.

Not 30 mins Anna came in my room. "Hey lunch is re- wow... led lights and everything you really were ready huh?" She said. I laughed "nah my sister just knows what I pack I hope it's okay I put led lights up..." I said. "They look cool but we're having lunch if you wanna come down." She said. I got up and walked to her. She led me out and into the kitchen as we sat down. "So y/n tell us about you... about life or something." Brandon asked. "Well.. I do basketball and soccer but that career ended after being in the gang. I'm a gang runner... Graduated from highschool not to long and I have one older brother and a younger sister." I replied. We continued to talk more. Throughout the day I began to trust the Shumates more and more. Anna on the other hand I trusted most... she was kind-hearted gentle and caring. Something about her through me off of my track.