Plans

Layla and Dane's pov
We heard a gunshot and Layla couldn't help but get out of the car to run to her sister.

We see our mother walking towards us as she held Layla preventing to go towards the gunshot.

Dad came back with the gun empty.

"Your just gonna leave her there?!" Dane yelled.

"You shot your own daughter!!" Layla yelled desperately trying to go towards Kaylee.

"Oh shut up! We don't need her!" Dad yelled going over to Layla.

"If you wish to die with her I will not hesitate to shoot you." He said slapping Layla.

"She's your own damn daughter don't fucking slap her!" Dane yelled going close to Layla as she was crying.

"I'll just dispose her if it really matters to you guys!" He yelled going back.

A few minutes he came back shocked.

"She's gone. She must have walked away..." he said as news reporters stopped us.

"Have you heard of the gunshot?! The pool of blood that is on the basketball court did you hear anything??" They asked our mother.

"Our daughter! She ran away. She's gone and I'm afraid someone got to her before we did!" She acting frantically and fake crying.

The police came over and everyone was surrounding us.

"Pathetic." Dane whispered.

Anna's POV
It's been a few hours since and I haven't stopped shaking.

"Anna calm down we will find her." Brandon said bringing me a redbull.

"What if she's dead?" I asked as I was still crying.

"Stop. believe me Cmon we have to go to sleep if we wanna find her." Brandon said as we was trying to get me to go upstairs.

"Fine... I'll try..." I said going upstairs.

I laid down in Kaylee's bed as her bed sheets and pillow smelled like her. I cried into the pillow hugging it tightly hoping Kaylee would be okay.

Brandon's pov
I crushed a small piece of melatonin putting it into Anna's drink so she would go to sleep. I put crushed pills of melatonin into the food as well so no one would wake up in the night.

Once everyone went to sleep I drove all the way to the warehouse.

"Mom?! Dad?!" I yelled as I saw both of them pop out.

"Hey you okay son?" Hank asked giving me a hug.

"I'm okay. What about Kaylee?" I said trying to find her.

"We don't know if she's gonna survive she's lost a ton of blood and is unconscious right now. Is Anna okay?" Mom said giving me a hug too.

"Anna is safe but hurting. I really tell you Kaylee and Anna have a strong bond together. We can't let Kaylee die." I said sitting down.

"And we won't let her. We have to think of a plan, now" dad said sitting down across from me.

"As far as I know Kaylee is the main lead of the element of surprise. We are the following." Mom said handing me a beer.

"If we can use that to our advantage we can take them down." Mom said opening a bottle of wine.

"What about the others... Kaylee introduced Anna and her friends to her friends. There is about 9 people if we count Kaylee and Anna." I said drinking.

"Were gonna need their help too. If Kaylee trusts them than we do too." Dad said.

"Brandon?" A voice came down the stairs.

"Kaylee!" I yelled running to her.

She collapsed in my arms as I carried her to the couch.

"I just wanna say something first." She said as I gave her a beer too.

"I had no idea we were meant to kill you guys. My dad gave me orders but I could never bring myself to do it. I would never hurt Anna." I said trying to explain.

"Sweetie it's okay... we just need to take down your father and mother before anything else happens." Mom said has Kaylee was still in pain.

We spent the entire night seeing what we can plan to do. Kaylee still in pain with the fresh wound I was surprised she stayed awake.

"Okay what if we had two stories?? Someone explain to my family to come to the warehouse... Brandon you get Anna and the others here. We all be the element of surprise kill off my Mom and Dad." Kaylee said drinking her beer.

"You really want to kill your parents?" My dad asked being very concerned.

"They mean nothing to me." She replied.

"Okay what about your siblings...?" I asked.

"Just keep them distracted. Hurt them only enough to get them away. If they escape the entire plans fall apart." She said with seriousness.

"Just make Anna and them don't get hurt as badly." She said closing her eyes.

"We won't try... speaking of which it's 6am I gotta get back." I said grabbing the keys and leaving.

Kaylee's POV
I woke up to voices downstairs. I didn't realize I was in pain till I actually got up.

I walked downstairs after hearing Brandon's voices.

"Brandon?" I asked leaning against the wall.

I started to collapse until he caught me carrying me to the couch.

I explained everything and thought up ways to get my family to stop killing.

As soon as Brandon nearly left mind instantly went to Anna.

"Hey Brandon... get me one of her sweatshirts pls." I whispered.

He nodded and went out the door.

I was in so much pain I wanted to die. I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Do you trust me?" Hank asked having a syringe.

"If you don't kill me yeah I trust you." I said holding my wound.

He inserted a syringe into my neck causing my eyes to be heavily.

I felt all my pain drift away I didn't go to sleep I just sat there.

Hank put the tv on for me as he went upstairs.

"Fuck." I whispered moving my body.

I didn't sleep for the entire day nor the night. I began getting eye bags as I felt my wound slowly healing.

Brandon came back with Anna's sweatshirt has I put it on.

I finally felt safe with her smell near me.