Terrible Dream

Eva's POV
When Anna brought Kaylee in she was so beautiful. I knew Anna would fall in love with her already. Anna introduced us to her as she set unconscious on the floor. Anna pulled the sweatshirt off of Kaylee leaving her in just a sports bra. I tried to wash both Anna and Kaylee's sweatshirt after the load of blood was on them. There was totally destroyed the blood wouldn't be able to come out. I gave Anna a sweatshirt from the duffel bag. She took of her shirt putting it in the trash because of the blood it was ruined. So she just wore Kaylee's sweatshirt. We than all went to bed while Anna stayed up next to Kaylee.

Sab's POV
Seeing Kaylee on the floor with blood made me wanna pass out. Though as I was playing with her hair it was so soft. I could see why Anna fell in love with her. Gang runner with a Mafia. What a match that is.

Devi's POV
Gang runner? Drugs? Fuck why would she be a gang runner. Ugh Anna fell in love with a gang runner. It's really cute, mafia and the gang runner. That's why Anna hasn't posted in a few days. I'm always worried for when Anna doesn't post because she's always incapable of love though everyone knows that. She sometimes have depressive episodes not rarely anymore. Anna has recently gone through break-ups and she didn't come out of her room or post, or even text anyone, because she pushes everyone away. I hope Kaylee doesn't do anything bad... Anna has been through so much and I would kill Kaylee if she hurts her.

Emma's POV
Bro Kaylee is fucking hot as fuck. Although I'm with Zack. I would die if Kaylee dated me. Though this is Anna's opportunity, but I wanna get to know Kaylee more as friends. I could tell she was in pain as she was out of consciousness.

Anna'a POV
It was morning as I was still scrolling through my phone. Eva came down to get breakfast.

"She hasn't woken up yet?" Eva asked.

"Nope not yet..." I said getting up.

We both sat at the table talking.

"Anna you realize your in love with her right?" Eva said.

"And how do you know?" I said just staring at the table.

"Anna are you fucking serious? You stayed up all night to make sure she was okay." Eva said staring right at me.

"Okay and? Can friends not do that? Plus I don't even think she's into me..." I said looking up at her.

"Tell us about her. Since the start of you guys meeting to last night." Emma said walking to the fridge.

The other girls came down ask sat at the table.

"Okay well..." I said as I talked about what happened with her.

"Wow so she saved your life like 10 times?" Dev asked after I explained.

"Anna your in love with this girl it's all clear to us." Eva said looking at the girls as they nodded.

"Shut up I am not." I said blushing just a bit.

We all got done with breakfast and sat in the living room. I waited until Kaylee woke up. As we were watching a movie. I didn't pay attention a lot I just laid down by Kaylee scrolling through TikTok.

Kaylee's POV
I woke up in my own living room. I looked around and saw my house all clean. I was so confused as I woke up. I went to grab some Tylenol from the cabinet when I got a call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kaylee?! Omg your okay!" It was my little sister Layla.

"Yeah I'm okay? Why what happened?" I asked in a panic sort of way.