Chapter 05: Protect Her

Yeji pov ......

A few days have passed and Ryujin is fine at home, sometimes she cleans, does laundry, and she also buy supplies at home and of course she is always with Chaeryeong who is now courted by Yuna.

There are chances that she will suddenly disappear and when she comes home her clothes are ruined.

"Yeji unnie!!" I flinched at Yuna's shout as she ran towards me.

"Why?"

"There's a patient in ER. Dr, Kang needs you " she said.

"All right I'm on my way" I immediately followed Yuna until we reached ER.

We caught up with the bloody man and have looted body.

"It just happened" Dr, Kang said who couldn't believe what he saw.

"Looks like he was played" he added.

I slowly approached the patient and stared.

"What could have happened to him?" I asked in my mind.

I looked at his body and I noticed that there was a knife stuck in his thigh.

I grabbed it and pulled.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" we were surprised when the man suddenly got up and shouted.

He looked at me and touched my neck.

"Where is she?...., where is she!!!" he asked as he slowly choked me and lifted me.

My feet could no longer feel the floor, I could no longer breathe.

"Who are you referring to?" I asked while trying to remove his tight hand from my neck.

"I know she's with you....., Where is she!!" he shouted.

I seem to know who he's referring to, but I don't want to, I won't say......

"You don't want to say!!" he suddenly threw me against the wall which caused me to hit my back and fall.

I vomited blood and could barely feel my back.

Little by little he approached me and my vision was blurred.

"Tell me, where's the female vampire"

"No, I don't know" I still lie.

"You really don't want to say, go ahead and get ready for your death!!" he raised one hand and his sharp nails came out.

And I thought of her.....

"Ryujin.... please.... help me..." I whispered and just closed my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person pov.......

"Stay away from her!!" a loud Voice was heard by the monster.

The monster lost sight of Yeji who was now defeated and dying.

"Finally you came well" The monster said and grinned.

"Do you really want me to destroy your race?" Ryujin asked now that her eyes were red with anger.

"I'm the one who will consume your race Shin Ryujin" and the former human turn to a werewolf.

The wolf immediately attacked Shin Ryujin but Ryujin immediately avoided.

"You're a fool to fight me" Ryujin whispered in the wolf's ear and she immediately bit it on the neck and its flesh was ruined.

The Werewolf fell with his neck broken.

"If you move my woman again, I will not hesitate to kill you all" the wolf turned to ashes and flew away.

Ryujin immediately approached Yeji, she picked it up in bridal style and teleported to Yeji's house.

She laid it on the bed and took off her clothes except for her panties and bra.

She doesn't think badly now, she just wants to lick the blood flowing in the girl's body.

She brought her mouth close to the girl's body and started licking the blood on her body.

Yeji fell asleep so that she can't feel it.

When she ran out of blood she took a towel and wiped Yeji.

As she wiped it she stopped and stared at the girl.

"I have to protect you no matter what happens" she said and left a kiss on the girl forehead.

She dressed the girl and put a blanket on her.

She decided to go down to the living room to prepare food.

Until there was a sudden knock on their door.

She opened it and saw Yuna, Lia and Chaeryeong.

"Where's Yeji!, where's my friend?!" Lia asked worriedly.

"She's already sleeping in the bedroom" Ryujin replied calmly.

"It's your fault!, if you hadn't come into her life the monster wouldn't have chased her" Lia said and threw her bag at Ryujin.

"Don't blame my friend you bitch!!" Chaeryeong restrains her with red eyes due to her anger at Lia.

Chaeryeong doesn't want anyone to fight with her friend and so does Ryujin with Chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong calm down" Yuna told Chaeryeong.

Lia backed away in fear and went up to Yeji's room.

"I'm sorry" Chaeryeong apologized to Yuna.

"It's okay, she just doesn't want anything bad to happen to Yeji" Yuna said and hugged Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong turned away from Yuna and looked at Ryujin.

"Ryujin we need to talk" Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin already knew what Chaeryeong wanted to explain.

"Wait for me on the balcony, I'll just finish cooking it so they can eat" Chaeryeong just nodded and told Yuna to go to their room and just wait there .