Chapter 06: Prophecy

Third person pov ......

"He's back again?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin who was carrying a glass of blood.

"Yes, and he hit Yeji" Ryujin replied.

"Did I think their lineage was low?" Chaeryeong just held on to her senses.

"I do not know. maybe there's a newborn" Ryujin face remained calm, but inwardly she was very angry because of what happened to Yeji.

"How many times have you read the book of prophecy?" Chaeryeong asked again.

"Once, but I still remember the content then"

"You need to hurry Ryujin, on the last day of this year you need to get married and have sex with a woman so that the vampire will have a new lineage again. Your family" Chaeryeong explained to her.

"I know that, but it's not easy I haven't met a woman in the middle of the eclipse "

"Yeji, the night you met her, it was the day of the eclipse"

Ryujin looked at her friend with mixed shock.

"A-are you sure about what you're saying Chaeryeong?" its question.

"Yes, that's the day that the monsters came out right?, that's the day I was taken to the hospital because of fighting them" Chaeryeong explained.

Ryujin couldn't believe it, she smiled.

"And why are you smiling?" Chaeryeong asked and smirk at her friend.

"Yeji, Yeji is the Woman in the prophecy" Ryujin shouted unable to hide her joy.

According to the prophecy,

        The last vampire left in the family must be known to the woman in the middle of the eclipse. That woman she needed to fall in love with her.

        That way they will get married and have sex that will give a new lineage and a new birth to the last Race of the vampire she married.

       Not only that, the race they will form will be the new peace between the two rival Supernaturals.

"Now, what are you up to with Yeji?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I'm living with her, I make her falling in love with me. Me only"

"What do you mean?, don't tell me that you already love her?"

"Yes, I loved her in the first place, so I will do everything for her to love me too and we can have many children"

"Ryujin!!!" Chaeryeong laughed at what Ryujin said.

"How are you and Yuna?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm always hardened because of her sexiness, I don't know, I want to kiss her and take her to heaven"

"You'll get that too when you become an official"

"And I want that to happen" they laughed at the same time because of the dirty things they were talking about .

A/N: don't forget to vote babies😊