Chapter 11: Wetness overload🔞

Third person pov......

"Yeji unnie, is Chaeryeong still mad at me?" Yuna asked sadly.

"I don't know, maybe they're already asleep" Yeji replied.

They reached Yeji's house, they looked at each other before Yeji slowly opened the door and they slowly entered.

They took a deep breath because the two vampires were gone.

But before they could go up they heard laughter from the living room.

So they decided to see who it was first.

They walked slowly and each time they approached the sound grew louder.

When they got to the living room, they saw the TV open, popcorn and bottles of alcoholic juice.

They walked closer to the couch because they could see someone watching.

"Oh my god!" Yuna whispered when she saw Chaeryeong's long dick that had been erect and waiting for her.

"There you are" Yeji turned around and saw Ryujin.

The girl gulp when she saw the curvature of the Ryujin body and the stiffness of her dick scratched on her fabric shorts.

"Chaeryeong, They're here!!" Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin and they both smirked.

This is where their plan begins.....

"Come on, join us to watch" Chaeryeong invited.

Yuna, still not moving in her place because of what she saw.

"Come babe, get on my lap" Chaeryeong said to Yuna's surprise.

Her girlfriend did nothing but follow.

Chaeryeong sat down first.

"Babe I'll just use-" Yuna's speech was interrupted when Chaeryeong grabbed her waist and pulled her so she was very close to it and she felt this hard thing hit her pussy.

"Hmph!" Yuna moaned.

Chaeryeong's eyes began to darken and she slowly moved so  her dick could rubbed Yuna's wet pussy.

On the other side,

Ryujin was just staring at Yeji whose face was now red.

"Come on, let's finish the movie then let's go to sleep" Ryujin took Yeji's hand and made her sit on the couch.

Ryujin sat down next to her with her legs outstretched and put her hands on the couch.

Yeji couldn't watch properly because her eyes couldn't help but look at Ryujin's dick.

While at the other end, Yuna can be seen clasping to the couch because of the wet feeling.

"Try looking at other people's bodies again,  and it's not the only thing you'll feel" Chaeryeong whispered.

Yuna nodded but Chaeryeong was not satisfied with her answer so Chaeryeong slapped her thigh.

"When you answer, the word should be. OK"

"Y-Yes Daddy"

"I asked again, will you still look at other people bodies?" Chaeryeong asked while smirking.

"N-No daddy"

"Would you like a drink?" Ryujin asked Yeji uneasily.

"N-No, I don't want to drink" Stuttered her answer.

And Yeji looked at Ryujin's dick again.

Ryujin grinned and her eyes began to darken.

"Do you want to touch it?" Ryujin asked.

Yeji looked at her.

"Ryujin!, what are you!" She whispered and pretended to be angry, but inwardly Yeji wanted to touch it.

"Or just suck it out" Ryujin teased and began to caress Yeji's back.

Yeji felt the wetness of her panties so she grabbed the vampire's thigh, signaling her to stop.

"I know you want to touch it" Ryujin whispered in Yeji's ear.

"N-no" Yeji avoided, now her panty was already wet.

Yeji got up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. She was sweating and shivering.

"I haven't even eaten you yet, but you're already shaking and sweating" Ryujin pressed her dick to Yeji's ass cheek.

"Ahhh~" The redhead moaned and clung to the chair.

"Hmmph!" and Ryujin pressed her body even harder.

"R-Ryujin, please S-stop that" Yeji pleaded.

"Just promise you won't look at other people's bodies anymore" Ryujin whispered.

"W-Why?, What's the problem if I look at other people's bodies?, we're not lovers!!" Yeji replied who almost made a rainbow with her body touched by the hard dick.

"I swear, you won't be able to walk for a few days" Ryujin threatened.

The redhead gulp and another cum came out of her pussy.

"Do you promise?" the vampire asked, not stopping to rub her dick on the redhead's ass.

"Y-Yes, I promise" the vampire grinned and hugged the girl and teleported to her room.

"Go to sleep, you're still early for work tomorrow" Ryujin said and teleported again.

Yeji was left stunned while holding her pants that were wet because of her cum.

In the living room,

Ryujin caught Chaeryeong drinking clear liquid from the glass.

"Where's Yuna?" Ryujin asked on her friend happily enjoying the drink.

"I let her into the room, her panties are already wet. I restrained myself from touching her"

"And what are you drinking?"

"Her cum"

"Don't say that ...."

"Yup, I caught all her cum and now I'm drinking that"
Ryujin just laughed at what her friend said.

They ended the movie.

While Yuna and Yeji are still cumming  because they keep thinking about the long and hard dicks of the two vampires.

A/N: what do you think on the plan?, that's sexy right?