ϟ66: NAH, SHE DIDN'Tϟ

"Isn't that a Death Eater idea? Why is it here?"

Rhea felt her heart clench painfully when Harry's voice broke. It was Christmas Eve, and the nearby church was echoing with carols. Rhea, Hermione and Harry were wrapped in warm clothing, but the graveyard was much too cold.

"It doesn't mean defeating death in the way Death Eaters mean it, Harry," Hermione said gently, "It means...living beyond death. Living after death."

But Rhea could tell Harry felt that Lily and James were gone forever. They weren't with him anymore, and she could feel Harry wanting nothing more that his parents' company tonight. The poor boy, hardened by the struggles, the hardships, the unfair obstacles, finally broke down.

And Rhea didn't even need her legilimency to know that, right now, Harry wished that he too wanted to lie down—under the snow...with the last of Lily and James...

And she could watch no more as Harry crouched over their graves, holding Hermione's hand as he heaved heavily, trying to regain some sort of control instead of succumbing to the tears threatening to spill...

But the Potters weren't the only ones who were buried here. Ariana and Kendra Dumbledore, the Abbotts, the Peverells... Rhea couldn't bear standing here any longer.

Thankfully, Harry shared her sentiments, and when he got up, Hermione conjured lovely flowers that landed softly on Lily and James' graves.

And the trio set off again, passing by Ariana and Kendra Dumbledore's grave...

"Harry, Rhea, stop. There's someone there. There's someone watching us. I can tell. There, over by the bushes."

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Rhea Cadieux watched in amusement as Lily Evans almost turned the place over in sheer frustration.