ϟ10: JANUS- GOD OF DOORWAYSϟ

An overwhelming amount of pain consumed Rhea. Her head felt like it may burst open very soon. Something was horribly wrong. Initially, she thought Harry's scar was the reason of her pain. Her mind felt like it was amidst a crowd of shouting people. It felt like there were a hundred people in her mind, screaming. She sank onto the ground, surprising the Death Eater she had been dueling

Tonks was dueling with an enormous wizard who was so clumsy (yet aggressive); the spells hit the walls and shattered the windows. Tonks, upon seeing Rhea, immediately began dueling with the Death Eater Rhea was handling previously.

"Ton—Tonks!" Rhea groaned.

She didn't receive a reply, for obvious reasons. But the pain was getting worse, which was astonishing, since she hadn't been hit with a spell to begin with. Somewhere in the distance she could hear someone...

"Crucio - Crucio - you can't dance forever, pretty -"

"Impedimenta!" yelled a male voice. Rhea could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Harry!" she cried out.

His jinx had hit Amycus in the chest: He gave a pig like squeal of pain, was lifted off his feet and slammed into the opposite wall, slid down it, and fell out of sight behind Ron, Professor McGonagall, and Lupin, each of whom was battling a separate Death Eater.

"Take that!" shouted Professor McGonagall, and the female Death Eater, Alecto, sprinting away down the corridor with her arms over her head, her brother right behind her. 

Harry took after Alecto and Amycus, wanting nothing but to kill Snape for all the things he had done.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Hermione ran forward to help Ron. Her jinxes were so deadly; the Death Eater gave up on dueling and escaped. Following his cue, the Death Eaters McGonagall and Lupin were fighting, ran away too.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked, running towards Rhea.

"My damn head," Rhea snapped.

Everyone present hesitated. Then Neville voiced out the question all of them wanted to ask. "Is it because of Harry's scar?"

Rhea hesitated and muttered, "I can hear voices in my head. Like there are people inside it."

Hermione's eyes widened. "Do you—Do you think—"

Lupin caught on, and said, "Your Legilimency is back."

There was a short silence, as comprehension dawned on McGonagall's, Ron's and Neville's faces.

"But why now?" asked Ron.

No one seemed to think of an answer. Then Ginny came running towards them and panted, "Harry's... here"

"Yeah, where's he?" asked Rhea suddenly.

"Where's Dumbledore?" asked Remus and McGonagall. 

"Wasn't he with Harry on some mission?"

"I dunno, he was not there with Harry when I saw him a few minutes ago..."

Rhea's blood ran cold. The dots were connecting by themselves now. Her legilimency was disabled when Dumbledore had visited her at the Burrows in the pretence of discussing Abrielle's and Audric's funeral. It didn't take a genius to figure out why he cast the spell on her. It was obvious he knew Draco Malfoy was a Death Eater, and he didn't want Rhea to find out."I knew it." she breathed.