Rhysand x Reader

Summary: The Inner Circle had planned a celebration due to Y/N's birthday. While preparing for the party, Rhys decides that they should celebrate privately,just the two of them,first.

Y/N was looking frantically through her closet,trying to find an appropriate dress for the upcoming party-her birthday. Even though she was a High Lady,and in the eyes of her mate she was the perfect woman,she still had to face her anxiety when it came to special occasions where there were lots of other women,looking like they came out of the tales she used to read when she was little.

There were going to be a lot of people tonight,and even though it was all her friends,she was still self-conscious.

Just as she was ready to give up,nothing from her closet seeming appropriate enough,there was a knock on the door.

''Come in.''-called out Y/N.

It was Amren,who popped her head from behind the door,smiling widely.

''Well well, isn't our birthday girl nervous. I figured you'd once again be going crazy over what to wear,so I decided to give you your gifted earlier,helping with your choice.''- explained Amren,her eyes twinkling with satisfaction,that she helped dress the gem of the night.

''Oh Amren,thank you so so much''-shrieked Y/N , throwing herself onto her friend,giving her a big hug,catching Amren off guard. After a few seconds the brunette returned the hug. After all, Y/N was one of the few people Amren allowed to be touched by.

'' I expect to see you wearing it tonight, no exceptions.''- winked Amren, leaving the fire haired girl alone in her room once again.

A few hours later

It was already getting dark outside,just an hour more until everyone arrived and the party began.

Y/N's POV:

My anxiety was once again kicking in. So many people were about to come,expecting to see me. And where the hell was my mate,where was Rhys. I asked myself. He knew how much I needed him and still he was about to be late.

A knock at the door pulled me out of my thoughts,It opening revealing no other than my mate himself.

''Good evening , my darling how...''-he couldn't finish his sentence as I threw a slipper in his direction,it almost hitting him in the head.

''Do not darling me! Where were you? I've been waiting to see you the entire day, no word from you. You know how I feel about big crowds and you almost left me to deal with it alone...''- I started rambling when he pulled out a black velvet box from behind him.

''I was waiting for this to be finished,love. I apologize for not sending you a word of where I was.''-he explained,voice filled with love and adoration.

''What is this?''- I asked. Without saying another word he opened the box, revealing a beautiful necklace,a big, violet diamond standing in the middle,smaller ones on both sides. It was the most beautiful jewel I have ever seen.

''This belonged to my mother,a long time ago. It used to shine at the top of her crown, she wanted me to give this to my mate one day. And since I know how you feel about crowns and jewels that are too big, I took it to a jeweler to be turned into a necklace,for you to wear.

''Rhys..''- I was speechless.

''Do...do you not like it ?''- he asked, his tone devastated.

''No,no ,love, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It belonged to your mother and now, you are giving it to me.I love it. Thank you so much,Rhys.''- I quickly explained, throwing myself on him,hugging him as if the world was about to end.

''I am glad you like it,my love.Would you like me to help you put it on?''- he asked. Eyes scanning over my body,tone filled with lust.

''Yes, please.''- I answered,turning my back to him,taking my hair to the side so he can put the necklace on.

''There, it's perfect''- he said,as I looked into his eyes,and I saw that they were full of different emotions. I could tell I made him happy.

Suddenly,all other emotions swimming in his beautiful,violet eyes disappeared,except one- lust.Oh mother ,this was not going to end well,well,for us it was, bad was going to be for everyone who was waiting for us downstairs.

''Now,love.Take that beautiful dress off,and let me hear your soft moans,before I tear it myself and leave you with nothing to wear in front of the guests.''-smirked Rhys, taking small,but powerful steps towards me.Lust filling my body too throughout the bond.

''I wouldn't mind some help,love''- I said, inviting the beast himself to come out. We were definitely going to be late.

Time skip

''I told you to help me,not shred the dress to pieces.''- I scolded Rhys , while holding Amren's gift in my hands,it torn up in now 3 pieces.

''I am sorry,my love I am sure Amren is going to understand the desire I felt when I saw you,there was no chance I was letting you out of here without ravishing you first,before marking what's mine.''-purred Rhys,nuzzling his head in my neck,breathing in our mixed scents that both of us were reeking of.

We were standing in front of the mirror, both of us naked. Rhys' hand coming up to my breasts,cupping them up. That was him asking for round two.

''Now,now isn't that better than being surrounded by so many people that make you feel anxious. I prefer you laying down here,all bare and moaning my name as I fill you up.''- he said,giving my neck a small bite,making a small moan escape my throat.

''You better stop,before I throw another slipper your way,Rhys.Now come here and help me find another dress that I can wear tonight.''- I interrupted him , grabbing him for his ear,dragging him towards our closet.