Tamlin X Reader

AU Note: besties I know you might hate me for this one but i really wanted to post it😩Please don't cancel me
Lots of love❤️❤️

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful High Lord and Lady, she grew up happy and loved,surrounded by her favorite aunts, uncles and cousins. All this was like paradise to her,but it was all taken away from her . When Y/N met her mate her entire family was shocked and disgusted. When her family found out they accepted the mating bond her mother cried,voice filled with disgust towards her own daughter as she told her to either reject her mate , or leave with him,never setting her foot back at the night court. You might already know who Y/N's mate is, he is no one other than Spring's Lord himself- Tamlin.

Y/N's POV:

It has been 2 years since my family disowned me, leaving me no one else except my mate. He has been nothing but kind and loving towards me. I knew he and my mother had a history together-one that ended badly. But me and him were mates, it is different. Back then they didn't feel the love and desire that me and Tam felt now.
I still have nightmares from the night my mother's voice filled the entire house, ordering her only daughter to leave and never come back.Nobody has ever tried to get in touch with me since then,nobody but my brother.Nyx risked getting in big trouble by secretly meeting with me,but he was my brother and he loved me dearly,despite my choices and actions.

Right at this moment I was at one of the many balconies the Rosehall mansion had, I was cradling our daughter,Aline,who slept peacefully in my arms. You see Alina is not our biological daughter,she was found one morning at our door,just a few days old,her strong wails filling up the entire area.

''How is our ray of sunshine doing?''-I heard my mate ask from behind me,taking my smaller body in his arms,lips teasing my neck,as he admired the small sleeping face in front of him.

''She's been pretty calm today,mostly sleeping.'''- I whispered,knowing that if we woke her up she was going to give us hell.
''You know…my brother is going to visit today,around lunch. I decided that you should know,after all.''- I trailed off,the thought of my family once again nestling inside my mind.

''He is welcome at every time of the day and you both know this,my love.''-he said.

''If he's the only one accepting my mate's choices,he is very welcome in here.''-finished Tamlin.

And so we continued with our tasks for the day,waiting for the arrival of my brother.

Nyx's POV:

''Are you leaving soon,son.''- I heard father ask.

''Yes,father , in a few minutes.''- I answered,being as quiet as possible for my mother not to hear.

Our dad secretly wished for me and my sister to meet,without even her knowing.She was his only daughter,and he couldn't abandon her.

''Please,tell her that I dearly miss her,that she's in my thoughts and prayers every day. I never stopped loving her, she's my daughter.Please,son,tell her this.Let her know she's not been forgotten.''- my father pleaded,voiced filled with pain,from the missing piece in his heart.

''I will father,worry not''-I said,with that winnowing away.

Back at the Spring Court

Y/N's POV

I just picked up Alina from her crib as I felt a familiar,but knew,presence at the house. A wide smile placing itself on my face as I hurried down the stair,my baby in my arms,towards my dear brother.

''Nyx!''- I exclaimed , throwing myself into my brother's arms,eyes getting watery.

''Sister dearest,oh how I missed you.''- he laughed,hugging me tightly,happiness coming off of him.