Mama Killer -Chapter 10-

Ink's POV
I woke up after Nightmare. We cuddled for a bit with some warming kisses we gave each other. Both Nightmare and I slept in our clothes from yesterday. I complained to Nightmare that we didn't need to change but he only won the argument. Both of us took showers separately then changing into new clean clothes, which my clothes are at my place in the doodle sphere. However I was to lazy to go there to grab fresh clothes, so Nightmare lend me some of his. 
"Thanks for letting me wear your clothes Nighty" I thanked him, although the clothes were in fact to big. "Awe, look at you. You look even smaller than ever" Nightmare awed at me. I gave him a glare that was colder than ice.
"You know your only making your self cutie shortie~" he cooed at me. Dam, if I didn't care so darn much for him, his life would be swept off the floor in an instant. I leaned into chest. I was addicted to his warmth.
"Come on Inky, we have to go down stairs" Nightmare said, and I knew it already. I mumbled in response, but listened. Nightmare opened the door for me and walked out of the room and down the stairs. Nightmare following close behind. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Dust, Horror and Cross playing cards. Killer was no where in sight.
"Hey guys, where's Killer?" I asked, he usually sticks to Dust and Horror. "Sleeping or having a shower or bath" Dust replied. Killer typically wakes up before them but hey, some days you got to sleep in too. I sat down on the couch and tucked my feet underneath me. Nightmare walked into the kitchen to make coffee and maybe something to eat.
A good couple of minutes pass and Nightmare comes back and sits next to me. He hands me a cup of tea and a small plate of pancakes. I tanked him and sipped and ate my breakfast.

Nightmare's POV

I gave Ink his food and drink. I sat down, drinking my tea. "HORROR! DUST!" Everyone could hear Killer yell for the two. Horror and Dust got up quickly and pretty much ran to Killer. I watch them go, sipping on my tea, picking up my book.

Killer's POV

I been feeling a little nauseous for the past weeks, but I never told anyone. I clearly didn't have a fever because those never last that long. I been like this for about two weeks, so I decided to take a test. A pregnancy test to be exact. I waited for the response for a couple of minutes or so. It was positive. I called Horror and Dust to get their asses over here.
When they came, I showed them the test. "Positive for what?" Dust asked. Horror looked as equally confused. God they can be dumb sometimes. "I'm pregnant" I told them, both looking at me. Then they hugged me with tears in their eyes. I hugged back, enjoying their presence. "We have to tell Nightmare you know" Horror said. "I know" I replied.
After a few minutes we gotten up. "Let's go" Dust instructed. "Right" I said.

Nightmare's POV

Horror and Dust left, leaving me with Ink and Cross. I didn't mind it. It was nice. Cross was on his phone and Ink was curled up on my lap with his head against my chest. I rubbed his back. In response of that, he slightly grabbed my shirt. Very cute.
After half an hour passed, Horror, Dust and Killer came back. Dust in front of Killer and Horror behind Killer, like usual. "Nightmare, Dust and Horror got me pregnant" Killer informed me. "Congratulations. You three better take care of that child or children. Depends on how many you have during birth" I replied. I didn't mind really. It was going to happen at some point, and Killer was like my child when he was younger. He never wanted me to leave him be, he would always grab onto my tentacles because he was shy and didn't want to talk to others. Now, he is grown up and has a life. I'm happy for him.
Horror and Dust sat down and played cards with Cross again, and Killer sat down on the couch watching them play.
Their life is going to change so much with that kid. I looked down to see Ink nuzzling into my chest in his sleep. Everything seems like today was going to be a good day.
Boy was I ever so wrong...

(A/N: Let me throw ships in here so it becomes more interesting. Also, do you like to doodle I made of killer sans? It's the cover for this chapter and I posted it on Instagram [_squid_1928] if you ever want to look at it)