A Soul Plan -Chapter 29-

Dream's POV

I've made it back to the base and gone up my room. Instantly, I started to knocking off a bunch of books and pictures from my shelves and dressers in a rampage. This quickly came to an end when knocked down a binder. The very same binder that used I write my plans in. I look up in the mirror and saw my reflection. Black goo was dripping down out of my mouth as if it was blood. I quickly picked the binder before kicking everything out of my way so I could sit back down at my desk.

I flipped through the pages, reading each on carefully before adjusting my plans. These leaves I have taken from the old and dead tree to make tea with wasn't enough. I would need to gather more and do something else. I once again, wrote my thoughts and planning on paper. After I was done, I summoned my bow. I should upgrade this so it would do more damage.I sat there looking at it thinking, 'What would damage Nightmare greatly?', then it stuck my like a lightning bolt. My bow is made up mostly from positivity in small amounts, which positivity is like a sickness caused by poison to Nightmare. All I need to do is make the positivity stronger.

However this is where I get stumped. There is no source of positivity to be found since the Tree of Feelings is completely dead and goopy. Well, except for one. I left the bow on my desk before standing up and walking down to the kitchen. I open the cutlery drawer and pulled out the sharpest knife I could find. In addition to the things I needed to pull out, I took out my soul, or better know as the last golden apple of positivity.

I returned upstairs with my soul in one hand and the knife in the other. I placed my soul down on the desk. It wouldn't hurt me if I took a couple pieces off, right? Besides, if I take off enough pieces without dusting myself, and then use those pieces to upgrade my bow, I could potentially make it powerful enough to weaken Nightmare to the point he would have to return back to his passive form or even better, dust him.

I raised my knife and swiftly chopped my soul...