+ chapter eight +

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

"I got ninety-nine problems, but you won't be one; like what?" Alexa screamed, twirling around the room happily. She woke up particularly content that day. Mostly because her period was no longer bothering her and she felt refreshed.

"Tut, tut, tut," she mumbled, looking in her drawers for a bathing suit. A cute black one-piece came into view and she pumped her fist in the air. The past couple of days had been strangely normal. She got along with Xander more than any man she'd ever met.

He seemed to understand her crazy mood swings and his innocence towards her dirty jokes made for a fantastic laugh.

Alexa pulled her shirt over her head, standing in front of the mirror completely naked and inspected her body. She wasn't one to brag, but her body was nicely proportioned. Her boobs weren't too big, her hips were moderately sized and her butt was "round and petite." Yes, she referred to her butt as "round and petite."

She shimmied out of her shorts and pulled the bathing suit on. Pursing her lips in thought, she turned around and made sure that none of her lady parts were sticking out. Her entire back was covered in freckles and birth marks.

When she was younger she used to hate changing in front of other girls for gym class because she felt like a "freak of nature," but as she grew up, she learned that her imperfect skin was just perfect for her.

In fact, she was willing to say her back was a canvas and her freckles were a work of art. She loved them. She also had a large light brown birth mark on the back of her right thigh that went down from her butt cheek to the middle of her thigh.

As she kept ogling herself in the mirror, she realised that Xander had really great taste in clothing. Either that or he got someone to buy them for him. Nonetheless, everything he had, made her feel...gorgeous; even the oversized T-Shirts and booty shorts.

She walked towards the closet, grabbing a pair of black sandals and wiggled her red-painted toe-nails in them. She then walked towards the mirror again and looked at herself once more. The sides of the bathing suit were cut open, revealing her on-and-off flat stomach and tied up around her neck, leaving her back for anyone to see.

It was on-and-off because whenever she ate, it looked like she had a food-baby, but after her stomach was moderately flat. She poked her bellybutton, letting out a childish laugh and tied her hair up in a sloppy ponytail. She unfolded the black cover-up and shrugged it on.

After grabbing the black sunglasses from the "miscellaneous" drawer, she grabbed the bag with her beach stuff from the floor and walked outside. She didn't know if Xander was still training his team, so she couldn't care less about the crazy things she was doing; meaning, that she was singing at the top of her lungs to the music on the radio.

"What are you waiting for? Love me like you do, love me like you do," she raised her hands in the air, hitting her imaginary drum set and giggled at her insanity. "I let you set the pace...'cause I'm not thinking straight."

She continued murmuring the song under her breath, looking in the fridge for water and let out a little scream once Xander walked out of his room. He raised his eyebrows at her, running his fingers through his damp hair and she squealed, "You scared me!"

He smiled at her in response and sat on the bar stool. "I just got out of the shower."

"You've been here all this time?" she blushed, ashamed that he had to listen to her off-key singing. She was doing it on purpose, but it was bad nonetheless.