18✨

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently sitting on Jungkook's bed. They were playing some computer games, enjoying their time.

 They were playing some computer games, enjoying their time

©to the owner of the drawing...

"Ha! You lost again Tae. You are usually a better player, what happened today?" Jungkook smirked at his victory. He already won Taehyung three times in a raw.

"I am just losing on purpose, so you won't be sulking for the rest of the day." Taehyung teased the basketball player.

"Yes, whatever you say Taehyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, I don't want to play anymore.
I am tired, let's do something else, please." Taehyung poked Jungkook's bicep.

"Oh okay! What do you want to do?" Jungkook thought about what they should do.

"I don't have any idea..." Taehyung looked down at his hips.

"Can we cuddle?" Jungkook requested.
He looked at the smaller boy with a pout, knowing Taehyung could never resist it.

"Hehe, you are so cute bunbun. Of course we can!" Taehyung smiled and hugged his hyung.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung back, making sure he was comfortable.

"You body is cold, are you okay?" Jungkook asked the younger with concern.

"I am fine guk, your body is quite warm so it feels nice." Taehyung dug his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Okay. Taehyung, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can, what is it?" Taehyung looked up at his hyung.

"Ammm, have you ever dated someone? Or to be more specific, have you ever dated a boy?" Sweat appeared on Jungkook's forehead as he asked the question.

"Hehe, no. I have never dated someone.
But, I don't mind dating a guy." Taehyung answered casually.

"O-oh... Are you, like-am, are you-" Jungkook began to stutter.