2✨

N/O p

N/O p.o.v

It was lunch time now.
All the students are rushing into the school's cafeteria.
And then there is Taehyung who is not so happy about lunch time, you are probably asking why?

Well, to eat in BigHit school cafeteria you need to pay for your food, Taehyung on the other hand doesn't have enough money for that.

As all the students already found where they should sit, Taehyung found a table and set there alone.

He is not chatting with friends while eating just an energy bar, he prefers to finish the math homeworks that he just got.

Jungkook, the most popular boy in school is having the opposite problem.
All the school wants to sit with him and the rest of the Bangtan Boys.
What a taught life ha kook?

Jungkook's p.o.v

Finally lunch time! I was starving after having two hours of gym and two more hours of mathematics.

I entered into the school's cafeteria and went straight to "my" table.
"Hey Guk what's up?"
Namjoom asks me already eating his ramen.

"Nothing much, I am just very hungry."
I set next to Jimin and Hoseok.

"Ohhhh Guk! Do you remember that kid that you hit today? With a ball?"
Jin asked me.

"Yeah, of course. I ran to him to check up if he wasn't hurt." I started to explain.

"And probably when you came he said that he is okay and tried to kiss you or something..." Jimin interrupted rolling his eyes.

"Actually it's far away from how you described it." I said and they all widen their eyes.

"When I came up to him he didn't even look at me, he was reading him math textbook.
When I asked him if he was okay he looked up and his eyes were beautiful."
I told them.

"Ohhh someone is crushing?" Hoseok joked, hitting my arm playfully.

"What?!? Hell no! I don't even know him!" I said.

"So after we looked at each other he got up, put the ball on the bench and walked away."

"What?!?! He didn't even sequel or something?"
Jimin was in shock.

"No, absolutely nothing."

"Okay that's interesting!"
All of them said.

"You stupid fag! Where is my homework paper?!?!" We heard someone shouting.
We turned around to see Jessica( another bully, friend with Lily) shouting at a half crying Taehyung.