21✨

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

Winter break is right behind the corner.
All the kids have already made plans with their dear ones and with their friends.

Same goes with our lovely couple, Jungkook and Taehyung have decided that they will spend their winter break together.

Jungkook's parents were abroad, so Taehyung will stay over at Jungkook's.
Right now Taehyung is packing his stuff, he isn't taking too many stuff with him.

Taehyung enjoys wearing Jungkook's clothes, so he took just some underwear, toothbrush and a few books.

*Ring ring*

Taehyung's phone started ringing, making him almost fall from the sudden noise.
The smaller male grabbed his phone and answered it.

"Hey Jungkook, how are you?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.
Jungkook was on his way to Taehyung's house, while Taehyung has already finished packing his stuff.

"Hey baby, I will at your house in two minutes. Do you need help with the bags?" The older male asked his lover.

In the last two weeks, Jungkook couldn't stop making plans for him and Taehyung.
He was waiting for the winter break, like a puppy that waits for his owner to come back home.

Taehyung on the other hand wanted to spend his time with Jungkook alone.
Only him at Jungkook, alone at Jungkook's house watching movies and eating snacks.

So, to realize the break to the fullest, the couple decided to combine their plans.
A few days they will hang out outdoors, and on some of the days they will stay indoors.

"No kookie, I am able to carry it on my own. Just wait outside." Taehyung said and hung up.

After two minutes Taehyung went downstairs to say goodbye to his family.
"Oh Taehyung, are you ready?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Yes mom, I am ready to leave." Taehyung said, coming closer to his mom.

"Well, what can I say? Enjoy your time with Jungkook and stay safe.
Don't catch a cold, wear enough layers." Mrs. Kim said, hugging her son.

"Hehe, sure thing mom. Don't worry too much, I will call you every day.
Please take care of yourself and dad." Taehyung hugged his mom back, kissing her cheek.

"Okay, sweetie. Now, go already haha, it's not like you are going for forever. Enjoy." Both of them laughed and hugged each other one last time.
Then, Taehyung exit the house and went towards Jungkook's car.

When Jungkook noticed Taehyung's face, he got out of the car with a huge bunny smile in his face.
(Jungkook's bunny smile 🥺🐰)