Mad day 02

7:20 pm

I was sitting on the couch watching TV show while he was cooking. "Come eat dinner is ready" he said while taking off his apron.

I slowly stand up and walking to the dinning table. He put the rice on the table and I washed my hands. I sat on his opposite and started to eat.

"Hmm I miss this taste" I praised. "I'll cook more often okay" he chuckled. He really good at cooking and I love that so much.

After 1 hour

I've clean the dishes and he was in his office doing his works, marking those exercise books. I go into his office and sat on the couch beside him.

I was watching some random funny videos with my Ipad. I don't want to bother him because he may get mad.

I stare at him, admiring his side profile.

But then someone called me. I look at my phone it was Jennie. I picked up.

-OTP-

J: Are you free to talk?

: Yes I am what happened

J: Can we meet up? I wanna talk in face to face

:What happend? Did you told Irene Jieun or Rosé??

J: No I didn't....please I won't take long

: Sure but please be quick

J: Thanks see you

She hung up the phone. "Baby, Jennie is coming" I looked at Yoongi. "Why?" he looks at me. "She said she have something to tell....face to face.." I said.

"Well....okay....you guys could talk in the living room." he said while rubbing my hands. I nodded "Mm." he give me a peck and continue his works.

Time skip: 8:40pm

The door bell rangs as I immediately open the door. Jennie was looking at me but not in 3 seconds her tears burst out.

She hugged me tightly, crying out loud. I patted her back "What's wrong?" I slowly let her stand inside and I locked the door.

She take off her sandals and still hugging me. "Come on let's sit on the couch" I slowly helped her to sit on the couch.

I went to the kitchen to grab some soju and beer for her. I know she don't want plain water. I open the cap and pour into a small cup and handed to her.

"T-That's why....I called you..." she sobbing while finishing the whole cup. I laughed "Irene won't give you?" "Last time she kicked me out from her house because I keep wanting soju." she said while sobbing.