Choose to leave 08

I woke up and found out I was on a bed. I looked around and saw Lucas had fallen asleep beside me. I slowly get up, groaning in pain.

"L-Lucas?" my throat hurts because of yesterday. He slowly open his eyes "Y-Y/N? Do you feel better?" he grab my hands. I just stare at him.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" he continue asking. "Where am I?" "The home stay that Irene held, are you okay?" he rubbing my hand.

"W-Where's Irene?!" I realised that Irene got raped yesterday. "She's in the another room." he said. "Is she okay?" I'm worried about her.

"Yeah I guess....do you want to eat something?" he asked. "N-No....my wounds is painful..." I touched my lips.

"Don't touch!" he pull my hands. "Lucas.....what should I do..." I started to cry again. He sat beside me and pull my into his embrace.

"Don't worry, you won't pregnant okay?" he look at me worried. "What am I gonna do if I really did?" I pull out the hugs and look at him.

"Then we'll get rid of the baby" he said. "H-How..? It's illegal..." I can't do anything, just cry. "No. I'll punch your tummy" he whispered.

I scoffed "How do I face Yoongi...." I sighed. "Just don't say anything, act normal. I'll deal with Felix." he said while patting my back.

"Will you leave me?" I sob my tears. "No, never." he caressing my head. "I want to go check on Irene." I stand up, and walked out from the room.

I entered Irene's room and saw her sitting on her bed. "I-Irene...." I immediately ran to her and hug her. "Y/N....." she said in weak tones.

I turn my head to Rosé, who was sitting at the couch. "Did she know?" I mouthed. Rosé nodded slowly. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't save you yesterday..." she suddenly speak.

"N-No, I can't save you too..." I tighten the hugs. She hugged back and let out a sigh. "What are you guys going to do..?" Jennie asked.

"I'll just call someone beat them up." Irene said as she calling someone. I turn my head to Jieun, she immediately hugs me too.

"I'm sorry y/n....if I was with you this won't happened..." Lucas low his head. "N-No...it's not your fault...." I smiled.

"Lucas can you bring me home?" I look at him. "Sure" "I'll see you guys okay?" I touch Irene's hands. "Mm. Be careful y/n." Jieun said.

I get up and went outside.

Time skip: Home
-11:00am

"Thanks Lucas." I smiled weakly to him. "Please call me if you want to talk or something." he pat my back. "I will. Drive safe" I lefted.

After a few minutes, I arrived home. I took off my shoes and there's Yoongi who came out immediately and carry me in his arms.

"My baby is back~I miss you so much~" he keep pecking my cheeks. I buried my face on his shoulder "I-I miss you too."

"Are you hungry honey? I just woke up only." he locked the door. "A little.." "I'll cook the food okay?" he said as he put me on the couch.

"I'll go shower." I smiled. "Sure." he went to the kitchen.

After one week
-School

I don't really have mood. I was zoning out, but Lucas pulled me back to life. "Y/N.....are you sure you don't want to tell Yoongi hyung?" he rubs my hands. "No....I'll tell him if I'm really pregnant." I smiled.

I know it's bad to hide. But I don't want to hurt him or make him lose his job, I'm sure he'll beat Felix and Hyunjin.

All I can do is wait.