The Prom Night 07

8:00am

We went to eat the provided breakfast from the hotel, and now are on the way to Airport.

"Did you grab everything?" I checked my belongings and asked Yoongi. "I've grab everything." he said and we're waiting for the time.

Time skip: Back to Korea

I was so tired, so I just fall asleep on the living room's couch. Mum and dad had went back to their own house.

Monday, back to school
- 7:40am
(I know nobody wants the boring days so I'll just skip)

"Well, how's the trip?" Jennie asked. "Boring...." I answered and let out a sigh. "Did you buy us souvenirs?" Rosé look at me excitedly.

I grab a bag of souvenirs and handed to them. "Choose yourself." I yawned. "WAH!!" they started to grab.

"Y/N good morning!" Hoshi came into our class. "Morning." I smiled and look at him. He sat beside me, as the girls had go back to their own seat.

"Here's your souvenirs." I hive him a keychain. "That's cute omg!!" he shouted and I chuckled.

I have a strange feeling today....and I don't know what's going to happen....

Time skip: After school

I was walking down with the girls and I met Yoongi. "Bye girls!" I wave my hands to the girls. "You want me to cook or you want to eat outside?" Yoongi lock the door.

"Of course I want you to cook." I giggled. Hoshi pass by, and I have something to give him so I pull his bag.

"Hoshi!" I called. "Hm? Yes y/n?" he stopped. I was about to talk but Mr.Wang approach. "Mr.Min, Lee y/n, can I have a talk with you both?" he said.

"M-Mr.Wang" I bowed and Hoshi does the same. "Mr.Wang, can you just tell us right now? We're kind of busy." Yoongi smiled.

"Wait me Hoshi" I whispered to Hoshi. "Okay, seems you're okay to speak here, I'll just go straight. So someone complain to me that you both was dating, is this just a rumours or it's real?" he put both of his hands behind him.

I look at Yoongi, felt shocked. Hoshi look at me, feeling confused. "Jackson, are you serious?" Yoongi spoke.

"Yoongi, you know you're their principal, this is a bad example if it's real." he said. "Y/N, tell me are you both dating?" He suddenly look at me.

"We're just relatives!" I answered. "Y/N, you know if you're dating your principal, you'll get expelled by headmaster, and Yoongi might lost his job too, you know this every well right?"

I look at Hoshi, then look at Yoongi. "I-I know!! But I'm not dating him!" I raise my voice a little.

"Jackson, stop being too serious about us, we're just close to each other, doesn't mean we're dating, okay?" Yoongi said.

"Well, someone noticed that you both have close interactions like hugging and kissing, is that how you said relatives?" he raise his eyebrows. Hoshi was shocked, and he's looking at me.

"What?! I never kiss him before!" I yelled. "You might saw the wrong things, you know nowdays photoshop was every famous." Yoongi was so impatient, he looks like he's going to punch him.

"And I already have boyfriend!" I said. "Then who's your boyfriend?" he asked. "Wasn't it obvious? Soonyoung is standing beside me." I look at Hoshi.

"You mean Soonyoung is your boyfriend?" Mr.Wang continue. "Y-Yeah! We're dating!" Soonyoung pull me closer to him,putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't believe you two." he cross his arms infront his chest. "So....you want me to proof?" I started to worry.