Chapter 15

Continued~

Ami's P.O.V

Ami: I'm an ARMY..!!!

???: You are what..??!!! Came the voice from the door and we both turned to find, it was....

Ami and Suga in sync: JIMIN-AH..??!!!

Jimin: Hello guys... But ami-ah!!! Why did you not tell me, you were a army..??!!!

Suga: You met her today itself, jimin-ah.

Jimin ignoring suga's comment: No wonder you knew all of us so well... The members will be so happy to hear it!! Ima go and tell them...

Suga: Wait, Jimin...

Ami: Let it be... I think you guys will be more comfortable after knowing it. Well... It's not something to hide🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm proud of it... Hehe.

Yoongi oppa just gave me a smile in return.

Ami: Let's go in... I bet jimin-ah is gonna create a chaos.

Suga: Yea...

***

As soon as we reached the living room...

Everybody: Ami-ah!!! You are an ARMY..??

Ami: Ummm...yeaa. I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Namjoon: No wonder you gave a comfortable feeling... Like you would probably know all the things about us.

Ami: You could say that... Army's are basically a living enchylopedia of bangtan.

Namjoon: Yea... They probably know us better than we do.

Jin: So that's why ami-ah got along with us and our personalities so well...

Ami: I'm feeling proud... You know. Haha.

Tae oppa: But why are you wearing Suga hyung's cardigan??

Ami: Ohh this..?? I said pointing towards my self and then looking at yoongi oppa. I'm sure I saw that he blushed but he quickly looked away.

Ami: Yoongi oppa gave it to me cause I was cold.

Tae oppa: When did yoongi hyung become so bold, huh...??!! He said popping his eyes at yoongi oppa.

Suga in a 'fake' annoyed voice: Urghh~ Don't talk to me, Kim Taehyung... My ass is still paining because of you..!! He said making his iconic straight yet cute face.

!! He said making his iconic straight yet cute face

Tae: Aww hyunggg~~ I'm sorry... But do you know you're looking really cute, making that face.

Suga: Yah!!

Ami: It's true... Yoongi oppa got a baby face. But damn! His hands are like a beast. Such a cute combination... I giggled.

 I giggled