Chapter 2

Continued~

Third Person P.O.V

Ami: I was running on the footpath and took a U-turn that's when I was stopped by a red moter bike. It had the design of fuming flames from the engine that made It look dope. The rider was a female wearing a black leather riding suit and a red helmet.

(A/N): Imagine the female and the bike as described above

She took off her helmet and fixed her hair with her right hand to face you and in conclusion it was Unni Yoo.

(A/N): Imagine her as Unni Yoo.

Ami: Unni Yoo ?!! What are you doi-

Before you could continue, you were interrupted mid sentence by Unni Yoo,

Unni Yoo: Yah!! Why did you not tell me that you applied for becoming a k-pop trainee?! Anyways, let's talk about this later. Mrs. Kim told me that you had to reach before 8.00 a.m. It's 7.30 already! She said looking at her watch. Hop on gurllll. We can't afford to be late.

You hopped on the bike after wearing the helmet Unni Yoo gave you. You thought that you were forgetting something but then you shrugged it off.

Well... It's true that you forgot something or someone.

-Meanwhile-

Taehyung was running as fast as he could but couldn't catch you. He saw you hopping on the bike and racing off before he could say something.

Taehyung: Aish! That girl sure is fast. He shouted "See you in the company, princess!" Although he knew that you were too far to hear him.

He thought to himself, "Ami-ah is already gone and I haven't had a proper breakfast, all because of that little brat."

He complains to himself. So he decides to go back home but remembers that if he goes back then he might not return alive.(While thinking about Mrs. Kim's furious expression.)

Shivers run down his spine thinking about it. He shakes his head to forget the haunting image that popped in his brain. He sights and talk to himself, "There's no option left, I have to use my last card."