Chapter 16

Continued~

Namjoon P.O.V

We were so lost in Ami's story that we didn't give a damn about the time. It was truly a rollercoaster of emotions we felt as she talked about her journey and her past.  And all I could think off was, 'She is really courageous.' 

I pulled up the courage to tell her and I did not regret it as she replied with a warm smile and a soft thank you.  No sooner, jin Hyung picked up his phone and...

jin: AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Jimin: Why are you screaming, jin hyung?!?!?

Jin: You guys... do you have any idea, what time it is?!

I checked my pocket to find my phone and I couldn't find it. I was about to go into my panic mode but Ami spoke up,

Ami: We don't have our phones here. They were all discharged so they're in the bedrooms.

'Right! I forgot about that.'

Jin: Come on, you all, go and sleep. We have a lot of work tomorrow. You too, Ami-ah! You got in as a trainee so you have to work extra hard for your debut and to do that, you need SLEEP!!!

Ami: Okay, Okay... Calm down jin Oppa.

Everyone was leaving for their rooms when suddenly Jimin asked something which made everybody halt... excluding Yoongi Hyung. He prefers sleep before some conversation.

Jimin: But what about Ami-ah?? Whose room will she sleep in?? He asked innocently but with a pinch of smirk.

Jin: She can sleep in anybody's room she wants... 

And that statement got all our eyes towards Ami-ah once again. She was just playing with her fingers, awkwardness showing right through her.

Ami P.O.V

We were all heading towards our bedroom except me, cause I don't have a room here. That's when Jimin-ah asked the question, which made the atmosphere all awkward. I just fidgeted with my fingers, waiting for some help and jin Oppa said something... but that made it worse.

Jin: She can sleep in anybody's room she wants... 

I didn't know what to say and with all their eyes pointed towards me... I felt kinda uncomfortable. I slowly looked at jin Oppa but I was still a little affected by what had happened today, between us. I could have stayed with him but after what happened today, I just need a little time to get over it. Then I remembered that Suzy-ah left so I could be with tae Oppa!

I turned my head to Tae Oppa and mentally pleaded to him with my puppy eyes to get me out of this situation and he understood my sign and got me out of this mess.

Tae Oppa: Is that even a question?! She's my sister... Ofcourse, she will stay in my room, with me!

Jin Oppa looked flushed and shook his head and said,

jin: Ah... Yes..!! Ofcourse, she will be with Taehyung-ah. Okay, so..ahhha... What are you all waiting for?? Go and sleep!! Bye everyone... good night! He said awkwardly and rushed to his room.

Slowly everybody made their way to their rooms after mouthing a good night to each other. I was just standing there in the middle of the living room when someone took me by my arm and dragged me to their room.

Tae Oppa: Now spill! What happened to you? He said, looking right into my eyes.

I said nothing, pretending to not know what he meant. But for real, I didn't know what he really was asking about.

Tae oppa's expression changed as he scanned me, top to bottom. I got chills by the way his eyes looked so cold. That's when I remembered what had happened with jin Oppa, earlier in the evening. My face became a blushing mess as I recalled the moment...

'No, no, noooo!!! Why am I thinking about it now?!?!?'

I was lost in my thoughts when tae Oppa shook me by my shoulders to make me come back to life...

Tae Oppa: Yahh..!! Ami-ah!!! 

I shook my head and tried to think of some excuse but I don't think I'll need that.

Tae Oppa: I was asking, why did you not tell me about you being an army...?? I thought you liked solo idols.

Ami: Ohh, You were asking this? I said, feeling relieved.

Tae Oppa asked raising his eyebrows: Why? Is there something else that I don't know?

Ami: NO..!! I mean nothing else is there that you should know... I said trying to avoid his gaze.

Tae: You don't look so believable... but anyways, answer my question first.

Ami: It's because I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with me. I was a new addition to the family and if I said that I'm your fan, it would've created boundaries even though unconsciously and I didn't want that. I wanted to be your sister and be loved only as a sister. An army tag would have made a difference. So, that's why I kept it hidden.

He was silently listening to me and nodding in between to show his attention. 

I was feeling a little awkward so I asked him...

Ami: Say something!! 

After I shouted, he just pulled me into his embrace and kept his head on my shoulder.

We stayed like that till a few minutes when finally he pulled himself back and mumbled a thank you in his deep winter like voice.

Ami: It's fine. I said, ruffling his hair. 

Tae oppa: Let's sleep... I'm really tired after all the drama today and also after everything that happened is gonna make some or the other impact on our coming album. Ohh! and you too. you had your audition today too so you must be exhausted. Rest up. He said as he plopped on the left side of the bed.

I too was feeling lethargic and really needed a rest so I laid down on the right side and went to sleep.

***

Jimin P.O.V

I was laying on my bed but there was no sign of sleep in my eyes. My mind wondered about all that happened today from when we heard the news about taehyung and kook's scandal to the time just before we all went to our respective rooms to sleep.

It was bothering me all along, what had happened in the room with jin Hyung and Ami-ah. I don't know but there was something wrong. I felt it went jin Hyung came out all sweaty and blank and the whole time he was looking at Ami-ah.

Even Ami-ah gave uncomfortable vibes after she came out of jin hyung's room after taking a bath. I wanted to know but I didn't have the courage to ask. I thought I might have made her uneasy but I don't think it's cause of me as she wasn't looking awkward when we were lying together in the living room. She was easygoing with me all along but... 

I kept thinking and the clock kept tickling and slowly and gradually I was embraced by sleep.

To be continued~

_________________________________________

(A/n)

Heyyyy Guyyyssss....!!!!

I'm back..!! At last 🤡

Hope you all are doing great 🌠 I'm fine too... And yea... Updating like a non-living person again...

Lmao... But keep steaming PTD💫

Andddd... Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated ✨

Borahae💜
Kurrom Emaan 🙆🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

[EDITED]

_________________________________________