chapter O2 : Credence

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

REVISED
FREE TO CORRECT MY ENGLISH !

It's been two months, two months since I died in my world and my soul was sent to fill this body. I don't know why the gods didn't give me a new life, and instead filled this body.

In my previous two lives, I was reborn as a baby. Only this time my soul filled the body of a dead 19 year old girl.

The reason for her death, I still don't know. Because during these two months, I learned about this world. I'm still adapting.

Hey, let's introduce myself first. Before getting into the story of my life this time.

this body, ah I mean me.

As you can know, I'm quite beautiful. Pink tone silky skin, light blonde hair, sparkling sapphire blue eyes, enough to be called a Goddess right?

My name is Althea Credence, I have a height of 173 which is quite tall and proportional compared to women of the same age. This body is very beautiful. I'm sure that in my previous world I could become a top-level model.

For Victoria's secret of course, shh the salary is quite tempting right? ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Ehem, let's get back to the story. I was born into a good family, economy, and status. Credence family is one of the two grandukes in Durelli empire together with Lombardy.

My father is Ardan Credence, The Granduke of the Lergane, our granduchy in northern region. My mother used to be a knight under Credence's military until finally my father fell in love with her and made her the only Granduchess.

I've big brother, his name is Erden Credence. He is 20 years old, and the end of this year is his appointment to the heir of Credence dukedoom. He is quite talented in the military and strategizing. It's quite proud to have led the war twice and brought victory, as expected from a military family.

Compared to my brother,  maybe I'm lacking in the military unlike my mother either. But I'm said to be a genius to master some knowledge, I'm also good enough for strategy but not to directly fight on the field. I'm only good and competent at behind.

I feel insecure, and useless because I couldn't fight as my mother or my brother. But thanks because my family doesn't require me to be in the military even though I was born into military family.

my father once said, 'you are like chess player you are good at thinking and strategy so let your pawns do the work on the field for you'