chapter O4 : Seal

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅REVISED !FREE TO CORRECT !

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
REVISED !
FREE TO CORRECT !

⚠️ I'm not going to correct it right away, but I'll try the same mistake not to be repeated.

This time Althea was grateful that there were no guards at the entrance to Lombardy's main hall. So she thought without announcing that she and Gallahan would enter the room, she wouldn't bring everyone's attention to him and Gallahan.

that's Althea thought.

But when the door opened it turned out that all attention was on her and Gallahan. Althea flinched because at once all eyes turned to her. Althea let go of her hand from Gallahan, and approached her brother.

Erden looked at her with raised eyebrows, expressing his confusion and annoyance. "we just bumped into each other, and decided to go in together, nothing more" Althea explained.

Erden nodded, and looked at Galahan who is still stiff. ' what's wrong with him? stupid rat' - Erden thought.

"Gallahan, you're late" The head of Lombardy, who noticed that his third son was still silent, tried to distract him.

Galahan flinched, "a-ah sorry, there were some things that needed to be taken care of" Gallahan walked to his family, hugging his daughter who had asked to be carried.

"daddy, you look so handsome today!!" His daughter's praise made Gallahan excited and kissed her on her cheek.

"Firentia is also very beautiful today, Happy birthday dear" Galahan once again kissed his daughter forehead before putting her down.

Gallahan smiled, looking at his daughter happily receiving gifts from her cousins. Smiling because it turns out that not all of his siblings hate Firentia. There are twins from his older sister who are also kind to Firentia, ah, at least Gallahan's anxiety has lessened a bit.

After the incident where Firentia spoke up about what she had been through all this time, her siblings' treatment of her. Makes Galahan worried, angry, afraid and feeling guilty for her daughter's distress. 

“how did you come with Althea?” Galahan turned to find his father already beside him, Rulac Lombardy.

"We accidentally met outside, I bumped into him and we entered together" Galahan said, looking around to see where the woman who came in with him was. But as if realizing something, Gallahan looked back at his father.

"Father, do you know Althea?" asked Galahan. Rulec glanced briefly before waving to Althea and Erden to come over to him.

"How could not, she is already famous everywhere" Rulac replied, is his son so closed to the outside world that gossip doesn't even reach his ears?