Chapter O6 : perez

Althea feeling weird, not only her Firentia also felt the same

Althea feeling weird, not only her Firentia also felt the same. The three of them felt akward in the carriage.

"Daddy why you keep covering your face?" Firentia asked. Made Althea heave a sigh of relief, because she thought this was the reason the three of them were awkward. She thought that Galahan was uncomfortable with her presence.

"Are you uncomfortable with me?" Althea asked because it seemed that since this morning before leaving, Gallahan had avoided her eyes.

"Should I move to another carriage?"

Galahan hastily waved his hands, replying that Althea moving to another carriage was not what he wanted.

Firentia shock, seeing her daddy's face. Gallahan's face is very red. "dad, are you sick?"

Firentia stood on her stool and climbed onto Galahan's lap and cupped Galahan's face with her tiny hands.

"Your face is so red dad" Firentia looked carefully at Galahan's face. Thinking that maybe her daddy has a fever, her palm touched Galahan's forehead. Before then frowning and turning to Althea who had been watching the two of them.

"Aunty, please check daddy's temperature" Firentia got down from Galahan's lap, and sat down in her first place. Giving space to Althea to come closer to check on her daddy.

Althea brought her body closer to Gallahan, "uhm im sorry but look here a moment please..." Althea and Gallahan were both stunned when their eyes met. Althea's face suddenly heated up, while Galahan's face burned even more.

Gallahan gulp, and bit his lower lip. He suddenly felt frustrated he held Althea's hand that wanted to touch his forehead. "im fine" said Gallahan, both of them had a strange feeling. Feeling embarrassed or frustrated to stare at each other .

Althea sat back down and directed her gaze out. Galahan also did the same, forgetting the existence of Firentia who was staring at the two confused.

"Aunt, did you infected daddy's fever? aunt's face is now red too" Firentia looked into Althea's face, even though she was confused, she couldn't be denied she was still fascinated because Althea's blushing face was still very beautiful.