Chapter 18.

Chapter 18.

Gabriella's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much luna!" Adalyn said hugging me.

"Why are you calling her luna?" Dylan asked confused.

"Why wouldn't I? What is wrong with you? It must be the age." Adalyn said smirking. I giggled when Dylan growled at her. He's not that much older than her, about six years.

"Are you going to go now?" Christian asked annoyed.

"I'll miss you too alpha!" Adalyn said sarcastically and he growled at her.

"We'll miss you auntie Addie!" Twins said and hugged her.

"I'll miss you too guys." She said. "I'll visit soon."

Twins cheered and Christian groaned. I giggled at them.

"Bye!" Adalyn said and waved. She sat in the passenger seat, his beta in the back. Just as Dylan sat in the car Adalyn started running towards the woods. I laughed when Dylan started chasing her with a scowled on his face.

Minutes later Dylan came back from the woods with Adalyn on his shoulders. His beta started the car an Dylan sat in the back with Adalyn. She scowled at me and I waved at her.

...

I walked into the music room. I smiled when I saw gorgeous piano, I have a lot of memories about that piano. I remember the last time I played the piano. Christian was sitting and trying to figure out how to play it. We spent hours just sitting there and me trying to teach him how to play. I'm not very good with the piano as I'm with guitar but I can play couple of songs. Christian well Christian sucks at playing the piano.

I sat and put my hands on the piano. I sighed when I realized I can't remember any of the songs.

"Can't remember?" Christian asked walking into the room.

"No." I mumbled. Christian sat next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked and move away from him.

"Trying to help you remember some of the melodies." I snorted as he said that. Christian started to hum the melody and I slowly started to play the piano.

Christian started banging his hands against the piano. Even though I'm not playing very well we sound great. I smiled at him and he return the smile.

All my worries and problems disappeared into the melody.

When we finished I squealed in happiness then I remembered I'm with Christian. I glared at him and turn around.

I can't believe music helped me forget or maybe Christian did.. Voice in my head said. Am I really talking to my self?

"Ella?" Christian brought me out of my thoughts. I look at him and quickly got up.

"I-I need to go." I mumbled and quickly left the room.

...

Let's just say the dinner that night was awkward as hell. Everybody felt the tension between me and Christian.

"Mommy why didn't we go to school today?" Blaze asked breaking the ice.

"You don't need to go to school on weekend." I told him.

"When are we going to start training daddy?" Blaze asked Christian.

"We can start tomorrow." Christian said. Blake smiled and Blaze pout.

"I don't like learning." Blaze pout and I giggled at him.

"You will just learn about pack and how to train." Christian said.

"Isn't it little early for that?" I asked Christian.

"I also started training with my father when I was around five years old." Christian said and I nodded. My phone started ringing and I excused myself. I walk into the hallway and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Gabby! Whats up?" Lucas cheerful voice said.

"Whats up? Dude you haven't called me in forever!" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry Gabby. I forgot with all this mate stuff." Lucas said.

"It's okay, so anything happened between you and Mr. Murphy?" I asked my voice full of humor.

"He still hates my guts but he's warming up on me." Lucas said.

"What about Annie?" I asked.

"We went on a date yesterday." Lucas said and I squealed in happiness.

"I want details Lucas Benjamin Wilson!" I said.

"Geez Gabby chill." Lucas chuckled. "I took her out to dinner and we kissed at the end."

"With tongue?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"My baby is growing up." I said and pretend to cry.

"Ha-ha very funny." Lucas said, I could feel him rolling his eyes at me. "What about you?"

"Well twins got into a fight at school, I finally found a girl as a friend but of course she found her mate and left." I said.

"When I asked what about you I meant anything new with Christian?" He asked.

"We are just two strangers raising two kids together and we may or may not have kissed." I said.

"With tongue?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"My baby is growing up." He mocked my words.

"Whatever." I mumbled. "I need to go now, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye!" He said and hung up. I roll my eyes at him and turn around to go to kitchen but I bump into somebody.

"Ow." I said and held my nose in my hand.

"Are you okay?" Christian asked quickly.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I said. "Can you take twins to bed I need to shower."

"Sure."

...

I turn off the water. I walked out of the the shower and put a towel around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom just as Christian walked into my room. I gasped at him. With black eyes he watched me. Oh shit, his wolf is in control.

Christian smirked at me.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. He started stalking towards me like I'm his prey.

Christian put his hands on my waist and mumbled "Beautiful." He trailed his lips from my check to my neck. I moaned as I felt familiar tingles on my skin. Christian begin sucking the skin on my neck and he made a hickey. He growled in approval when I moaned his name.

"Y-yo-you need to stop Chris." I manage to say.

"But neither one of us wants that Ella." He mumbled against my neck. I can't take it anymore, I growled and crashed his lips on mine. He quickly return the kiss.

My back hit the wall and Christian pull my body even more against his.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. When Christian put me in the bed I knew we would not stop.