Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

Gabriela's POV

I walk in the training field with my head head high and smirk on my face, while Christian scowled at me. Everybody turn toward us and bow.

"Alpha, luna." They mumbled.
"Hello." I said smiling at them.
"Paul!" Christian said.
"Yes alpha?" Paul the third in command said.
"Is everybody here?"
"Yes alpha." Paul said.
"You can start." Christan said. Paul nodded and turn to the group of pack warriors.

"Today we'll be fighting against each other." Paul said and everybody cheered. "Okay, who wants to go first?"
"Me!" I said raising my hand.
"No!" Christian said.
"Why not?"
"Because luna doesn't fight." Christian said narrowing his eyes at me. I roll my eyes at him.
"Good thing I'm not your luna." I said and walked in the circle the pack made. "So who will fight against me?" Paul looked at Christian for permission and Christian nodded but still glared at me.

"Sarah." Paul said and tall brunette stood in front of me, she's around 5'8. I'm inch taller than her. I remember her, she was nice. "You fight until one of you is unconscious or dead."

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked looking at Christian.
"These are the new rules luna." Paul said.
"Fine!" I said. How the hell am I gonna fight in skinny jeans and crop top?
"Start!" Paul said. We both stood in fighting stance and circle each other. She tried to punch me couple of times but I would quickly dodge.

"C'mon!" Somebody yelled and I look at the crowd. Sarah punched me in the face as I lose my focus. I turn around holding my bloody nose. I hear her coming towards me probably to attacked me again. I growled and kicked her in the face with my leg. She fell on the ground unconscious.

"Oh shit!" I said and quickly walked to see if she's okay. Everybody started clapping and some even yelled "Go luna." I ignored them and checked her pulse, good I didn't kill her.
"Take her to the pack doctor!" Paul yelled at some warriors and they quickly pick her up and started walking to the pack doctor.

I stood up and smirked at Christian. I saw pride in his eyes but also shock. I don't blame him, I use to be one of the weakest pack members.

I'm just glade my jeans didn't rip when I lifted my leg. That would be embarrassing.

"Congratulations luna!" Paul smiled at me and bow. I nodded at him. I stood next to Christian and smirked at him.

"You did good." He mumbled to me.
"I know." I said.
"Who taught you to fight?"
"Lucas." I said and Christian growled but didn't say anything. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Lucas.

"Hey." I said.
"Don't hey me! I went and asked David Murphy if he needed anything from the store and he started cursing at me, calling me names and Anna just stood there laughing at me!" Lucas growled at me. I started laughing really hard. Christian looked at like I'm crazy but I ignored him and continue laughing.
"This is all your fault!" Lucas yelled.
"How the hell is this my fault?"
"You crashed in his house and you told me to be nice to him!"
"Well at least you got one good thing from this!" I told him cheerfully.
"What good thing?"
"You joined to the club! Welcome!" I yelled.
"What club?"
"The single people club!" He just growled and hung up. I chuckled putting my phone in back pocket. I look towered Christian to see him raising an eyebrow at me.

"Lucas found his mate and it turn up it's daughter of the guy who hates him." I told Christian.
"Her dad will understand when he finds out he's her mate."
"They are humans." I told him. Christian nodded looking at the fight in front of us. "Can you drive to home?"
"Why?"
"I need to start making lunch and you need to go pick up twins." I said to Christian.
"You're not going with me?"
"Nope, let's go now."
"Paul! We'll be going now." Christian said to Paul and he nodded.

...

I look through the window when I heard the car. Christian walked out of the car and twins followed behind him.

"They are here." I said to Amy.
"Right on time." Amy said and went to call everybody in dining room.

"Mommy!" Blaze yelled running into the kitchen Blake right behind him. They hugged me.
"How was school?" I asked them.
"It was great! We have new friends! There is Caleb, Gabe, Rick, Maddy, Lilia and Adam. We played and color!" Blaze said and Blake nodded smiling.
"Great!" I said smiling at them. "You need to eat now!"
"Okay!" They said in unison.
"Go sit in the dinning room. I will be there shortly." I told them. The nodded and went to the dining room.

"We need to talk." Christian said walking into the kitchen. I nodded.

Amy walked into the kitchen.
"Alpha." She mumbled and bow.

"C'mon Amy we need to get this food on the table." I said.

When me and Amy put all the food on the table everybody was already there sitting and waiting for Christian to sit so they can start eating. Christian walked into the room.

"Alpha." Everybody mumbled and bow at him. Christian sat in his seat.

"You can start eating." Christian said. We begin eating in silence, but twins broke it and started telling me and Christian about their day. Apparently they already hate their teacher. They are just like Christian, he was always the cool one and bad boy in middle school and high school and I was the nerd. I loved all my classes and had all As. Everybody listen to the twins with interest while they talked. Pack already accepted twins, especially Blake cause he's the future alpha. When we finished eating I started cleaning the table with other women from the pack.

"Hello." Cheerful blonde said to me. I don't recognize her.
"Hi." I smiled politely to her.
"I'm Adriana, Paul's mate. It's pleasure to meet you luna." She said.
"You can call me Gabriella or Gabby. When did you meet Paul?" I asked her.
"Four years ago and I moved in this pack right after I met him." She said smiling.
"That's nice."
"We have a daughter Emily, she's three. I hope her and twins can be friends just like Paul and alpha."
"I hope so!" I said smiling at her. "I would love to chat with you, but I have to go talk with Christian about the twins, maybe tomorrow we can go out and meet each other properly."
"That would be great! I will come pick you up around eleven?"
"Okay." I smile at her.