Reunited... kind of

Reiner had shown up from wherever he was and wanted to fight Eren. His Titan had additional features however. Instead of having normal shoulder blades, hardened armour stuck outwards instead. His eyes weren't glowing as normal and he seemed to have more muscle than armour on him.

"If Eren can hold him off for a bit longer, we can get out of here." Jean says.

I hear footsteps approach me as we watch Reiner and Eren charge towards each other.

"How are you feeling, (Y/n)?" A voice asks. I turn look over and see Sasha crouching down beside me. "If you're hungry, I'm pretty sure I stored snacks onto that flying-thing for the journey back."

"Oh Sasha." I say. "You really haven't changed have you?"

"I like to see it that I have changed in a way." She replies.

"Well I'll be the judge of that." I point to the sky and see that the blimp was almost on top of us.

Sasha puts her hands underneath my back as Jean moves away and stands up. I felt so weak I probably couldn't stand up on my own.

During this moment, I could have a good look at Sasha. Something had changed about her.

"Who is it?" I ask her.

"What?" Sasha replies.

"You cut your hair a bit. Who are you trying to impress?" I watch her face slowly turn red.

"N-no one! I swear!"

"When we get back, I think I would like to see this person." I slightly smirk.

"It is nothing like that!"

"Uh huh? As I said we'll have to wait and see."

"Let's stop talking about crushes then and head out." I hear Jean's voice tell us.

He grabs one of my arms while Sasha holds the other. They both pull me up onto my feet, ready to go.

A loud bang is heard from behind us so we turn around. Eren had already won the battle against Reiner. Eren suffered no injuries from him whereas Reiner had lost his jaw.

We watched as Eren rose from the nape of his Titan and steam was emitted. Mikasa landed near him to pick him up before Reiner could get up.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and into the air. I look up and see the blimp right on top of us and already heading away from the battlefield. Mikasa and Eren slowly followed behind us.

"Protect the bottom of the airship from above until we can get on!" Jean commands the others as he hands me over to Sasha.

"Let's get out of here. You're safe now." She tells me.

We reached some rope at the side of the ship and there was an open door above it. Sasha grabs on to the rope with me next to her. We look up and see Connie holding out his hand out to us.

I weakly lift my arm up. "Don't touch my hand. I don't have gloves."

"Gloves? For what?" Connie asks.

"Long story short - you will get burnt." I explain.

He nods before grabbing my wrist and pulling me up onto the deck. Sasha pushed me up from below and the got up by herself.

I couldn't even stand up. I instantly fell onto the floor as Connie turned to give Sasha a hand. I didn't know how much I had pushed my limits but the aftereffects were going to last a while.

They both grabbed my arms and put them over their shoulders. The carried me to another room at the front of the airship. They opened the door and there were people already in there.