🖤 1 🖤

BTS one of the biggest kpop group around the world has great fan following , money,fame everything a person describe or thinks if he get these things he becomes the most happy person but in this case things are not easy.........

If you get love you also get hate as well this pressure on idols made them thinks that they are not capable of doing things this thought cause companies to loose their best idols so they decided to gave this (forced little idea to idols) so they don't overburden themselves by hate comments .........

Firstly idols were not ready to get this idea but after continuous hate and the comments they agreed because the things are going out of hand for them.

Companies gave the age of ( 17 to 18) for the children they are going to convert into little.........,
This all companies plan they don't care about any children they just want their idol to get busy a little so they can overcome their depression
And they are able to manipulate the idols that if they take an tennager and forced him into little space the time and energy they are loosing in depression they can overcome in it.....

Let's begin 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

In morning

Jungkook: hyungs did you hear blackpink also brought a little for them.

J hope: really.

Jungkook: yes they brought a girl she is 18 year old and her name is y/n.

Jin: Namjoon we also want a little now.

Jimin: yes hyung I can't wait anymore.

Suga: but where will found a little.

Namjoon: we have to wait guys when we found he or she we will brought the person immediately ok.

Jungkook: yes hyung.

Namjoon: now c Mon we are getting late.

On the other side 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

In morning.

Taehyung morning starts with his lovely sounds of alarm clock who is his enemy from years.

( My enemy is also my alarm clock)

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

Taehyung: shut up why do you hate me so much I know you hate me so much but why don't you let me complete my beauty sleep.
( Yes he is talking to his alarm clock)

Taehyung: whatever I have to go to school anyways.

In the school

🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️Announcement🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️

Taehyung POV.
As I enters inside school building their was an announcement to all the students to come in the big hall .I also put my stuff in the locker and went to big hall.

Principal: students as you all know kidnapping was now offer happens in the areas near school.

Students: yes sir.

Principal: so please don't roam around our school student y/n is missing from 2 days . And I don't want any other my student get kidnapped so please after school go to your house.

Students were shock because they saw y/n two days ago and she was talking laughing with most of the student Taehyung was also stunned after hearing this as y/n his y/n noona is his neighbours he thought she went to her parents house so he didn't confirm about where she was.

Principal: and also an important announcement students school authorities decided to give you early holidays of 2 months so today is the last day of school.

Some students are happy and some are still thinking about y/n...

After school 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Taehyung was so happy so that know he can as much and how much he want to sleep.

Taehyung was only the way to his house while liking the ice cream and he saw a limo was parked in that area the area was not for very rich people so he was seeing the limo for the first time....

He was amazed that how long a limo can be .................................

To be continued.