🖤5🖤

Next day

Next day.....

Taehyung starts opening his eyes he tried to move thinking it was just a dream but not it was not a dream he again found himself tied on the crib he starts struggling but nothing happens and the knots become tight on his wrist.

Jin: baby you wake up.

Taehyung: please Jin let me go.

Jin: baby I know we didn't tell you rules yet but that doesn't mean you can take person name who is elder than you.

Taehyung: please let me go hyung.

Ignoring Taehyung pleads Jin took Taehyung to Changing table and starts changing him but he knew that diaper was just clean.

Jin: baby you should not have to control yourself it was not good.

After that he picks Taehyung and went to dinning table.

It only been 2nd day I'd Taehyung in BTS house but things between them are started shorting after a long time last night BTS sleep only thinking about their baby not any hate comments not their daily basis.( Their possession to get happiness starts taking the happiness of Taehyung but they are to blind on the lessons given by company that a little can make to complete,stress free, happy etc...etc....

In dinning table .

All the members are sitting happily waiting for their baby.
Soon after Jin enters in the kitchen struggling on the ropes.

Namjoon: baby don't try that it will only give you pain.
(He says while taking Taehyung into his lap).

Suga: when are we giving him shots  that's helps him in relaxing in his muscles and he also don't able to move.

After hearing this Taehyung starts moving.

Taehyung: please let me go you all .

Jungkook: no baby now shut up.

Jimin: yup if you don't want another spanking or did you.

J hope: now let's starts eating you all we have some work but today we are doing that from home tomorrow we are going company.

Jin take the bowl of baby food for Taehyung. Now taste of Baby food for Taehyung is obviously bad like that was a little lasteless like only less about of sugar and very soft.

Jin: here baby say aa_.

Taehyung was hungry so for first time he opens his mouth as he starts chewing food.

Taehyung: no this is not good I don't want to eat.

Jin: no baby you have to eat entire bowl .

Taehyung: but it is bad taste is tasteless.

Namjoon can't listen to this you should have understand how rich you are you should never had a say that food is bad if it is not burnt or undercooked.

Namjoon Spank his baby thigh harsly one time.

Namjoon: baby if not stop disrespecting your food and starts eating I will give you punishment.

Hearing punishment Taehyung got scared and starts opening his mouth so that Jin can feed him.

After completing breakfast everyone starts moving to living room. And lay Taehyung on sofa.

Namjoon: Jungkook bring the sorts.

Jin: and j hope,jimin, Namjoon and Suga hold his arms and legs .

Soon after Jungkook enters the living room with four shots Taehyung starts moving after watching shots he was scared of injection BTS also know that so wants to complete this as soon as possible.

Taehyung: please hyung don't do that I'm scared please he starts pleading and crying.

BTS feel bad for their baby but they know this will help their baby what they think.
Taehyung was crying shouting in that process   .Jin take first needle from Jk and gave him he was so much screaming so that if they have neighbors they definitely will come to their house as something was happening.
Then after 4 shots and so much crying his eyes starts to get heavy.

In meantime Jimin entere the living room with his formula  bottle he was so tired of this screaming and shouting as they put bottle in his mouth he starts drinking without any tantrums they made him lay on his crib that was in living room as well and watching their baby drinking milk after a minute he drinks all and sleep in a second.
BTS are watching their Baby with so much adoration and love soon after they also starts doing their work in the living room..

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Y/n pov

As I open my eyes  I was in a car I don't know where are they talking me  as beside me rose unnie was sitting she noticed I was up she starts talking.

Rose: guys our baby is up.

Jisso,Lisa, Jennie: good morning baby

Y/ n Keeps silent when rose spanks what did I told about talking when we are talking .

Y/n: good morning unnie.

Rose: I think we should tell her the rules and punishment when we reaches the company.

Lisa: yes Unnie you are right.

Jisso : rose can you check did our baby use the diaper or not .

Rose: no unnie.

Jisso: ok baby but you will get the punishment for controlling yourself.

As blackpink reaches their company everyone knows about their little everyone was happy watching blackpink happy with their cute baby .

Y/n pov
I don't know what the hell is this they put a crib in their dance studio as well who ever is coming to meet them starts watching me also saying how cute im looking I try to asks them for help but they just ignore me.

I really wanted to go to washroom I was controlling myself from the day I was kidnapped but know it was impossible for me to control I think they four also saw that but they didn't come just starts practicing again.

After 30 mins they got a break they reach up to me and saw me struggling to hold on myself.

Jennie: baby don't control yourself it is not good for you .

She took me out of the crib and starts applying forced on my belly .

I starts screaming shouting.
Y/n: stop stop please stop I can't take this please .

But the four didn't buldge and after 2,3 minutes my diaper was filled with yellow substance icant believe how can I do this I starts crying more .

Jisso : and now baby remember we told that you will get punishment.

Lisa: and the punishment is we are going to change Infront of our staff.

Hearing that I starts to cry more like seriously it was humiliating, insulting if this happens I swear to god I want be able to sleep for like ages.....

To be continued....