❄️8❄️

Play date.

Time skip

One week later
Taehyung was just staying with BTS following their orders if he disobey them he knows what is coming for him now he also starts gaining little strength in his arms and legs he didn't told BTS that he again starts walking by his own . BTS know that soon they have to give him shorts for long time but for now they just ignored it and prepare everything for play date as their baby was very good from a long time.

Suga: wake up baby it's time to wake up.

Taehyung still sleeps in crib just BTS didn't tie him anymore as he didn't try to escape after company incident.

Taehyung just roll on hi back snuggling more into his soft blanket

Suga: baby wake up today you have to meet your little friend as well .
Listening to this Taehyung immediately open his eyes as know he can think something about his escape plan.

He just opened his arms for Suga to carry him when he is with BTS he didn't walk only crawl or being carried by one of them.

At the breakfast table.
Taehyung was just sitting on the high chair while seokjin was feeding him

While they started talking.

Jimin: listen here baby you have been good recently so we are taking you to your friend but if one wrong step that is you understand what I'm saying right baby.

Taehyung: right daddy ( he says without caring what they are saying just chewing baby food).

Time skip
BTS was just carrying Taehyung to blackpink mansion when Taehyung eyes was just finding one person his friend his sister y/n.

Rose: oh welcome everyone and welcome little baby.

Lisa: oh baby is just missing his little friend come on I will take you to her room .

Lisa carried Taehyung to y/n room as others just sit down in the living room and some start making lunch .

Lisa made Taehyung sit in the play pen with y/n and leave the run.

Taehyung: noona I miss you said Taehyung while hugging y/n.

Y/n : I also miss you lil brother.

Taehyung: noona are we going to live like this for our entire life.

Y/n: no Tae we can't live like this for entire life we have to make a plan for escape.

Tae: noona I can walk not to fast but I can walk.

Y/n: how didn't they gave you shots .

Tae: they give but it's long time ago now I can walk.

Y/n: really mine is also long time ago but I don't try.

Tae: let's try to stand noona .

As y/n try to stand it takes few minutes to take her weight on her body but after few minutes she was able to stand and she try to walk by support of wall she was so happy so happy that she can use her legs after 3 torturous months.

After 20mins she was perfectly able to walk but when they heard door opening she just sit down watching Jennie and Jungkook enters room with two sippy cups of juice.

Jungkook: baby are you dry .

Tae: yes daddy.

Jungkook: baby you should not hold your bladder come here .

Jungkook took Taehyung to his lap and starts applying pressure on his stomach he didn't want to wet her diaper Infront of y/n and Jennie as he was always was the shy one but he was not able to control himself and he starts crying .

Jungkook: ok baby don't cry look look look at me don't cry.

Taehyung was just crying while Jungkook started changing him on changing table Jennie was just watching everything fondly.

Jennie: ow that was so cute .

After they left while giving sippy cups to little.

Y/n: they are really physcos.

Tae: ok so what is the plan to escape.

To be continued

So what do you think about their escape plan

1)did they escape.
2)did they again caught.
3)what if they caught what will BTS and blackpink do to them.