Experiment

0 and the members of TC were panicking and feared the worst. The room was going down, and no one knew what was happening. The worst part? Dr. Andie was in the room with 0. And was standing right next to him. 'Today is my lucky day!' The room came to a stop, and the subjects were dizzy and confused. 'What the hell is this room?' 0 thought. He has never seen this room before. Never. Meanwhile, Dr. Andie was staring at 0. The poor thing looked so confused.. 'The heck even is this place? I don't remember ever seeing this strange room before... But I did overhear something my coworkers were talking about... Major changes? Yeah, that's what I heard...' Dr. Andie grabbed 0's hand and went to look for a way out. But then the room started shaking side to side! Dr. Andie fell on the floor, taking 0 with him. 0's fellow members of TC were confused and scared for their lives. Subject 56 was rolling everywhere and obviously needed help. 0 got up and helped 56 up. He held on to 56, making sure he wasn't going to fall. The bird-hybrids... Whatever they were called were flying around the room. Dr. Andie got up and looked around. Everyone was being tossed and turned everywhere, making it hard for Dr. Andie to look for 0. 'This isn't good. 0 could snap at any time! If he does... No! He won't. There isn't anything here that could make him angry! I just gotta go look for him...' Dr. Andie frantically started searching for 0 over the sea of subjects. Dr. Andie finally spotted him helping out Subject 56. He was able to easily tell which subject it was based on the 56 on his shirt. Dr. Andie breathed a sigh of relief. Thank gosh he wasn't angry. He shuffled past the other subjects until he was right next to 0 and 56. "Thank gosh I found you! Are you two alright? 0 awkwardly glanced at Dr. Andie before turning his focus back to 56. While he can be an asshole at times, he still had a heart. He just wished that the other doctors can see that... Very few people actually respected and cared about him. A few seconds after Dr. Andie said that to 0, the room started shaking up and down. 0 was tossed into the air with 56, but he still held on to him. Dr. Andie grabbed on to both 0 and 56, and held on. 'What are they planning...?'