The illness

Dr. Andie didn't even bother to go see who the mysterious people outside were. He tested the blood for any bad signs, but to no avail. "What's going on over there?!" 0 yelled from across the room. Dr. Andie jumped when he heard 0, but gave him an answer. "Nothing! I just have to do something real quick!" Dr. Andie responded. He put the blood sample in a drawer, and took 0 to a room labeled "Recovery room." The room had 4 beds and was pretty bland, but is overall a pretty nice room. "Tomorrow I'm going to do a brain scan on you. I'm letting you sleep here because I'm pretty sure you might be sick." Dr. Andie explained. 0 was confused. How was he sick? He doesn't feel sick. They sat in silence for a few minutes, until 0 spoke. "Dr. Andie? Do I have a name?" Dr. Andie glanced towards 0's direction, not knowing how to answer. This was his first time any subject bothered to ask any questions. Especially questions like that. "Yes. You do, but I don't know what it is yet." Dr. Andie responded. "Oh." 0 started to come up with another question when he saw something strange outside the window. He ran over to the window to see white flakes floating down from the sky. He noticed the window was starting to get cold. He has never seen any of that before since the lab barely had any windows anywhere. "What the fuck is going on outside?" 0 asked. Dr. Andie got off one of the beds and stepped towards the window. He got a glimpse of what 0 was talking about. "That's snow." Dr. Andie answered with a smile. To most people, they either hated snow or loved it. And to some people, snow was something they were used to and didn't think much of it. But to 0, it was something new he discovered. 0 watched the snowflakes fall down, smiling to himself. He didn't notice a certain scientist enter the room. It took him a few seconds to realize someone was in the room with them. His head snapped away from the window and toward the door, only to see Dr. Jamie standing in the door frame. He was surprised to see Dr. Andie glaring at the doctor. "You two. Come with me. Now." Dr. Jamie spoke in a monotone voice. Dr. Jamie grabbed both Dr. Andie and 0 and dragged them to a room he honestly has never seen before. 0 saw that all of the members of TC were there. The second they both stepped into the room, the doors were slammed shut. Guards were at the doorway with their guns, making sure no one tries to escape. There was a weird metal box in the middle of the room, and everyone was lined up. One line was toward the box. They were lined up, waiting nervously to enter it. Another line was at the wall. Strangely, all of the failed subjects were perfectly still in that line. They reminded 0 of emotionless robots. The members of TC looked terrified. At least, the ones lining up to enter the box. 0 soon realized that there was another door for exiting the strange machine. He heard screams of agony coming from the box. Dr. Andie was dragged to the corner of the room, leaving 0 stuck in the line. Dr. Andie was terrified and confused. What were they planning on doing? He barely moved an inch, but that was enough for him to be able to see what the machine does. He saw that when the machine door closes, it had claws inside it used to grab onto subjects, making it hard for them to move around. One of the claws held a syringe filled with dark green liquid. It injects it into the subject and opens the exit door so they can walk out. While no one was looking, 0 carefully and silently stepped out of the line. He carefully made his way over to Dr. Andie, who was trying to come up with an explanation of what was happening in front of him. "Dr. Andie, what the fuck is going on?" 0 whispered. "I don't know, but give me a second." Dr. Andie replied. Dr. Andie saw a switch, which was right next to where Dr. Green was standing. It had two words on it that gave Dr. Andie a good explanation of what was currently happening. Warning: Toxic. It didn't take long for Dr. Andie to piece together what was happening. They were trying to inject a sort of liquid into the failed subjects so that they didn't try to escape. (Literally every time the doctors even tried to kill them, the subjects always find a way to get out of there). Then they were going to kill them with toxic gas. Dr. Andie started to come up with a way to put a stop to Dr. Green's plan. He didn't notice 0 going back into the line. He also didn't realize that 0 also had a plan.