Two

The next morning

You where woken up by Morgan screaming at first you thought that she was upstairs, but when you got downstairs she was there still dressed in her PJ'S screaming at Pepper and Tony. They tried to clam her down but that only made it worse you went outside and sat down on the dock, after a while Pepper came out "she's done screaming" she said and sat down next to you "so how was your birthday?" She asked "it was horrible" you said "even when you were at Peter's?" She said "no that was great I had a great time, the horrible part was when I got home" you said, then it got silent like always.

You got up and dusted off your jeans "well I'm going out" you said "where are you going this early?" Pepper asked "to the compound" you said "tell Tony that's where I am going so that way he can't yell at me when I come back" you said and headed inside to grab a small backpack. You got Happy to drop you off, you headed to Steve's room first instead of knocking on the door you just walked inside and opened his curtains "wake up" you yelled and threw a pillow at him. He cought the pillow and sat up "what are you doing there this early?" He asked "well Morgan was having a tantrum so I left" you said and sat down on his bed "well I'm going to change" Steve said and got up, you were still sitting on his bed. He turned around at looked at you "aren't you going to leave so I can change" he said "don't worry I won't look" you said he still looked at you.

You put your hands over your face, you heard clothes hitting the floor "you can open them now"Steve said, you took your hands away from you face Steve was fully dressed "now that your dressed can you please, make me breakfast" you said while making your best puppy dog eyes "can't you make it yourself?" Steve said "I can, I just don't want to" you said. You and Steve headed downstairs to the kitchen "so what would you like?" Steve asked "how about eggs and bacon" Bucky said and sat down next to you "sorry buck, but I was asking the kid" Steve said.

"Eggs and bacon" you said "good morning guys" Wanda said and sat down on the other side of you "good morning" you said "hey guys" Natasha said "hey" all four of you said "Y/n I didn't expect you to be here this early" Natasha said "well I wanted to be with my friends" you said "surely you have other friends to spend the weekend with" Bucky said "nope it's just you guys and Peter" you said "what about Ned and MJ?" Steve asked "their not awake" you said.

Steve had finished breakfast and was passing out the plates with Bucky "thanks" you said when Bucky handed you a plate. After breakfast you headed up to your room you opened my computer and began to watch Netflix, there was a knock at my door "come in" you called and paused the movie "hey" Peter said "hey, what's in the bag?" You asked "lunch" Peter said then sat down next to you on your bed "isn't early for lunch?" You said "no it's 1:00" Peter said.

You and Peter watched Netflix until dinner "dinners ready" Steve called from outside your door "coming" you and Peter both said, you closed your laptop and headed downstairs with Peter. You sat in between Natasha and Steve, Peter sat across from you "are you staying tonight?" Wanda asked "who?" You asked "you" she said "yeah" you said "Peter?" Bucky asked "what?" Peter said looking up at everyone "are you staying tonight?" Steve asked "yeah sure, why not" Peter said.

After dinner

You and Peter headed upstairs your guys rooms were on the same floor "I'll see you in the morning" Peter said "I'll see you then" you said and headed inside your room. You changed out of your clothes and put on a white crop top and gray sweatpants and put your head in a messy bun, you got into bed and pulled the covers over you and turned off the light, you had trouble sleeping that night so you turned on your light and opened your phone.

The next morning

You headed downstairs Steve and Bucky were already awake "morning guys" you said and sat down next to Bucky "good morning Y/n" Steve said "what's for breakfast?" You asked "pancakes" Bucky said "cool". You and Bucky set the table while Steve prepared everyone's pancakes "good morning" Peter said while sitting down in the same spot as yesterday "good morning" you said.

After dinner

You headed back up to your room and changed into a black short sleeve shirt and ripped jeans, you brushed though your hair and put on your shoes, you put your phone inside your pocket and then grabbed your small backpack and headed downstairs "where are you going?" Steve asked "back home, if that's what you call it" you said but whispered the last part to yourself "alright be careful" Bucky said "yeah whatever, bye guys" you said "bye" everyone called as you left the compound.

You decided to walked back home since it was a really nice day out, once you got back you didn't go inside right away you headed to the tire swing that was by the lake, you sat down your backpack and sat on the swing, it was a nice silence until the sound of three car doors closing and Morgan's voice ruined it "I'm going to Disney lLand" Morgan sung happily "let's go pack" Pepper said and the tree of them went inside the house, you sighed then grabbed your backpack and headed inside.

Once you got inside the house you saw Pepper making a snacks "hey" she said "hey, so DisneyLand huh" you said "yeah, your welcome to join us" Pepper said "I'm good but thanks for the invite" you said and headed to your room.