Four

After school

You, Ned, Peter and Mj headed to the compound "what's it like?" Ned asked "I didn't know" you said "you stay there" Ned said "that doesn't mean I know what it's like" you said, once you guys got inside the compound Steve came up to you "I didn't know you were having friends over" Steve said "last minute thing" you said and headed up to your room.

"Do you guys want anything?" You asked "no we're good, thanks" Mj said we headed downstairs to the kitchen and saw Tony, Morgan and Pepper with Natasha, Steve and Bucky "aren't you guys supposed to be at DisneyLand?" You said "it's closed for a month" Pepper said "oh that's to bad" you said "what did you need?" Pepper asked "nothing" you said and headed back upstairs to your room.

"Tony's back so I gusse I won't be staying here anymore" you said when you got inside your room. Ned and Mj left after dinner "Y/n we'er leaving now" Pepper said "okay I'll be down in a minute" you said, you grabbed your backpack and headed outside, you got in the backseat with Morgan. Once you guys got back Morgan had fallen asleep "Y/n get Morgan" Tony said "why me?" You asked "because you never do anything I ask" he said "and you think I'll start now" you said "just go get her" Tony said while closing the trunk "I get her it's fine" Pepper said.

The next day

You sat down next to MJ at lunch "hey Y/n did you get your test results yet?" She asked while putting down her book "yeah what about you?" You asked "yep" she said, Ned and Peter came and sat down across from the two of you "what are you guys talking about?" Ned asked "a test" you said. After lunch you headed to your next class PE, after school you headed to the compound with Peter "how was school?" Wanda asked "it was fine" you said then headed upstairs with Peter.

Once you guys got up to your room you dropped your backpack on the floor and jumped on your bed "so what do you what to do?" Peter asked shly "I failed my test so we can study" you said "that sounds great" Peter said and took out his books, after the two of you finished studying you guys sat on your bed you turned on the TV and watched something on Netflix. You two had fallen asleep while watching the movie, Peter's hands were wrapped around your neck while your hands were wrapped around his waist, his head was on top of yours.

The bedroom door was open, Natasha was walking by when she heard the TV on, she looked inside the room and saw Peter and you asleep she turned off the TV then pulled out her phone and took a picture, she looked at the photo and then shaved it back into her pocket then left the room and shut the door. Natasha sat down next to Bucky and pulled out her phone "look what I found" she said and showed him the photo, she eventually showed the photo to everyone in the compound. It was midnight when you woke up your room was completely dark, you moved out of Peter's arms then rolled over and turned your lights on.

You sat up and got out of bed, you must have gotten out of bed to fast because when you stood up you felt light-headed, you headed downstairs and to your surprise you saw Steve and Natasha sitting on the couch talking about something you didn't understand Steve turned around saw you standing there "hey Y/n, how'd you sleep?" He asked "good, wait how'd you know I was asleep?" You said and sat down across from the two of them "your bedroom door was open" Natasha said "okay" you said then got up and headed to the kitchen.

You grabbed a water from the fridge and then headed back up to your room, Peter was sitting up on your bed on his phone "hey Y/n, May wants me home" he said "oh okay" he got up and grabbed his backpack "I'll see you tomorrow" he said "see you tomorrow." Your room was a mess your books were all over the floor and a few of your shoes were scattered all over your room, you didn't actually know how your room came to be this messing but it did, you would have cleaned it up tonight if you weren't tired.

The next morning

You get up and grabbed your phone and put in the password, after you finished looking through Instagram you put your phone down and walked downstairs, Bucky, Steve and Natasha were in the kitchen "hey guys" you said and sat down in between Bucky and Natasha. After you finished your breakfast you headed back upstairs to change and grab your things. You headed down to the car but Happy wasn't there, you looked around but didn't see him you headed back upstairs and walked into the living room.

Wanda came in and sat down next to you "shouldn't you be in school?" She asked "I should but I can't find Happy" you said and continued to text MJ Steve came into the living room "there you are I've been looking for you" he said "why?" You asked and looked up from your phone. "Happy isn't coming in today" he said "so I'm not going to school today" you said with trying to hide your smile "no, your going to school Pepper taking you today" he said and pulled you off the couch.

At school

You were sitting on the steps outside of school with MJ waiting from Ned, Peter was already inside the school "is he even coming?" You asked "he said he was" MJ said, after about thirty minutes Ned showed up "there you are, where have you been?" You asked "sorry I woke up late" he said.

The four of you were sitting at the table when Liz came up "there's a party at me house if you guys wanted to came" she said "sounds great" you said "I'll see you then, bye" she said and left "when did she came back?" Ned asked "a few weeks ago" MJ said.