|| Camp Where The Hell Are We? ||

partiallyprecarious

Camp Where The Hell Are We? by Partiallyprecarious

Author: partiallyprecarious

{Completed}

"   Her denial, that was like a dam holding back a flood of feeling, of sweet relief for desperate soil, holding back a flood it stood no chance against, as yet another crack formed with a strong wave that already knew it had won. On the other side, Marley stood, watching her dam's inevitable, impending destruction - fearing, knowing, that quenching her aching thirst would be synonymous with drowning, would be synonymous with coming up for air, would be synonymous with surrendering to a force of nature that was beautiful in all its calm, but terrifying in all its chaos.

He absentmindedly tucked a loose flyaway behind her ear. Right then. Another crack in her last line of defense. Another rolling back of a wave, gaining strength, beating against the tired concrete. Another overflow rolling above the wall, droplets racing to sink into her every vulnerable place. Another enigma - still being afraid, while watching the water, and feeling the ache     "

Tags:

#badboy #friendship #jealousy #possessive #teenfiction #truelove

GUYS, ISTG, I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING GODS THAT THIS BOOK IS- *takes a deep breath* THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE WATTPAD'S BEST BOOKS, PLS PLS PLS PLS READ IT. I KNOW Y'ALL WON'T REGRET IT.