|| Consider Me ||

beckamack

Consider Me by Becka Mack

Author: beckamack

{Completed}

Carter Beckett is the NHL's resident bad boy, top player (both on the ice and in the bedroom), and quite possibly the sexiest man I've ever laid my eyes on, and what's worse- he knows it. He's arrogant and self-centred and can get any woman he wants.

I'm not falling for his shit. I mean, charm. I'm not falling for it. Not falling for those lush green eyes, that wicked tongue, the delicious curve and dip of all his glorious muscles...

No. God, no, Liv. Get your shit together. I've got several perfectly good battery powered boyfriends in my underwear drawer at home. I don't need a real one. They're complicated, and Carter Beckett? He's the face of complication. And maybe syphilis.

I'm rich, handsome, cocky and successful. It's not a secret. I've been repeatedly blessed, but I've also worked my ass off for everything I have. Olivia Parker is no different, because I've never had to work so hard in my life to obtain anything, especially a woman.

No, those come easily to me. They say I can get any woman I want. And that's always been true....Until her.

Me and my pocket rocket are huge fans of Olivia.

But she's not a fan of us.

Or so she says.

Here's the thing: she's shit at lying.

And she'll be mine.

Because I don't fail at anything.

TAGS:

#afterdark #badboy #contemporary #erotic #happilyeverafter #hot #humor #love #possessive #sportsromance

THIS BOOK IS GOOD. OH MY SWEET JESUS, ITS ALMOST TOO GOOD.

 ✿