06 | A Lie & A Promise

A/N: Yes, I made that sucky edit at the top of the screen because there is no art that would suit this chapter. You guys are reading this book, so you guys wouldn't mind a little crappy edit by yours truly :)
╰─────────────♡•

I slowly opened my eyes. I was still on the floor, in front of the door, in my dorm. My stomach yelled in hunger.

"I should probably get something to eat." I told myself. I glanced at my monopad to see that it was 2:45 p.m. I been asleep for four hours since the motive was introduced. The First Blood Perk. I shook away all goosebumps that I received from thinking about it, and stood up.

I placed my hand on the doorknob. There was a heavy feeling of hesitation that trickled down my spine. I was kind of scared to roam around by myself. I wished for him to be there to walk with me, but he wasn't going to be there. I pushed him away so now I'm alone. I will do just fine on my own. I turned the knob and opened my door.

Thankfully, there was no one outside. If I do run into someone, I will keep all conversation to a minimum. I proceeded to make my way to the dining hall. I prepped some F/F and a cup of F/D.

"Mhmm!" I smiled in satisfaction as I took the last bite of my food. I cleaned up after myself and headed toward the door to leave. I opened the door and there stood a certain someone.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Nothinggggg!" Kokichi smiled suspiciously.

"Keebo isn't in here if that's who you are trying to annoy." I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not worried about that robot!" Kokichi frowned. "I'm worried about you! I've been looking for you all day!"

"You couldn't find me because I was sleeping in my dorm. And what would you be worried about me for?" I crossed my arms, annoyed now.

I was trying to keep all conversations to a minimum, but that purple pipsqueak blocked off my only way out of the dining hall. So, I was forced to listen to whatever he had to say.

"I know that you and Rantaro aren't friends no more. And since he doesn't care about you anymore, I can be your new friend!" He cheered.

"How would you know anything?" I questioned him.

"Oh, that's because he told me. He told me that you aren't friends and that he doesn't care about you." He placed a finger on his chin. "Also, he said that he'd kill you if he had the chance!"

"What?" I let out which sounded like a whisper. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yeah, he doesn't care about you so forget about Rantaro. I, Kokichi Ouma, will be your new friend!" He smiled widely.

"Yeah sure, whatever." I rolled my eyes. I just wanted him to move out of my way so I could find Rantaro. But if what Kokichi told me was true, then Rantaro wanted to kill me. So I couldn't just look for him right then and there.

"Yay! Now, I'll call you (Y/N)-Channie!" His eyes twinkled in excitement.

"(Y/N)-Channie?" I cringed. He was way too comfortable.

"Yes. (Y/N)-Channie, let's play a game!" Kokichi grabbed my hand and began running with his grip tightening. It was like a child was pulling me along. I almost fell a couple of times.

"Kokichi! What are you doing!" I yelled, attempting to regain custody of my hand.

"We are going to play a game!" He yelled back.

After more running, Kokichi finally stopped abruptly. I ran to him and surprisingly, the little man didn't even budge.

"We're here!" He smiled as he did little jazz hands.