The Werewolf

9:00 PM Saturday night

Y/N's pov:
I was walking through the forest on the out skirts of my hometown, i was a strange girl I always liked walking on my own especially at night. My family was one of the oldest families in America. My hometown was quite old too my family has lived in this town for over 200 years.

But a strange mystery always surrounded this town. At first it was just a lumberjack's tale or something but it was much more to me.

There was a tale about a werewolf living in the outskirts of this town in the very forest i was walking in i always believed it. No one else did my parents, nevertheless, told me to be very careful of what lurked there

I took their advice and had myself ready for any danger.

My town was small y'know, those small suburban towns with small shops and such and everyone knew each other. Yeah real small.

As I'm walking i take a memory back to earlier today to when i was preparing to leave for the forest.

Flashback
3:23 PM

I was packing my bag with everything i needed: a led flashlight, an extra one(just incase), a dagger, a large water bottle, a first aid kit, packs of food, and a fully charged cellphone. I was in my late teens, 19 yrs old in fact,  my parents were out of town and it was summer before college so i had enough time.

Now, you must be wondering, what the hell am i doing going into a forest?!? Well my friend, i said this and I'll say this again I'm a strange girl. And a curious one, i want to find this werewolf; even if it puts my life in danger but i want to find it. Many others before me have tried to find it,

Did they succeed? No. Im not even sure i will but it's worth a try. But how is it that no one has found a werewolf yet they tell stories of it? Well that's because they have seen sightings of the creature but haven't captured it on any picture to be certain.

I was going through a bad breakup so i thought this would make me forget it. Quite stupid of me.

End of flashback

I was walking still when i heard a tree branch crack. I whipped my head around to see the owner of the sound but there was no one. I shrugged it of as a bunny and continued. I heard a low growl and i froze.

The growling got louder. I turned around to see a magnificent creature!

Standing behind me was a big werewolf standing at about 6'5. He had long canines that were snarling with saliva dripping down his mouth.

I was quiet not saying anything as the beasts stared. Then all of the sudden it pounced on me. It whispered in my ear "you're going to be my breeding bitch now...." I was shocked. I stammered "e-e-excuse me!?" The wolf replied "i said you're going to be my breeding bitch i am going to use your feeble human body to make my pups" i grabbed my dagger and slashed him across the face. That didn't faze him. He howled and growled in pain and sadness. I was surprised when i saw his face regenerate the cut.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and carried me to a strange cave and kept me in there.

A month later:

Ok i think I'm developing Stockholm syndrome. For the past month I've been here with the wolf and he's been treating me so well. I completely feel like i need to be here with him, to stay by him. He started to be less rough and more gentle.

He showed his human side. He has long black hair dark skin and yellow mysterious eyes. To be honest i fell a little too hard for him.

He explained to me that he came from a long line of werewolves where they as children were taught to hate humans and only see them as things to mate with. But to him i was different.

He explained that he too was 19 but he needs to breed by the next night.
So he begged me to let him. And promised to not force me like he was going too. I debated this. But i wanted to help him so i said yes. He pulled me in for a searing kiss and took me into the to the back of the cave.

Where he started to massage my body with his strong hands. I moaned and leaned in for his touch and told me about his knot after he explained what it was i started to feel my womanhood get wet and excited.

Part 2 tomorrow
Word count:817