The Werewolf pt 2

A/N: sorry i didn't update but here is part 2.

The Werewolf who's name i learned was Damian was quite gentle surprisingly. But the more he fondled me the friskier he got. I was already naked and he, well didn't need clothes being a werewolf.

He started massaging my breasts taking a nipple in his now human mouth and started sucking the sensations made my softly whimper while he murmured "oh yes our pups will love to drink from this such strong pups they'll be..." I nodded my head as he started fingering my wet female orifice making squishy sounds as his fingers maneuvered in and out.

He stopped sucking and then kissed me. His tongue swiped my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it and i let his tongue dominate me. The kiss was hot and heavy we released each other gasping for air.

I went down and saw the massive shaft. It had to be like 11 inches. At most.

I picked up the monster and i looked Damian in the eye. He growled which signaled me too do what he knew i was going to do. God, i love that dominace. I started licking the underside which smelt like pinewood and sulfur. Don't ask. I then sucked the head, God, the smell was intoxicating i had to take it all.

So i greedily shoved it all down my throat and back up and repeatedly deep throated the shaft i needed it. I've never felt this horny. I just felt the need to suck and gag on it. Damian, on the other hand, had his eyes rolled back and growled and snarled baring his teeth in pleasure. So fucking hot.

Now i know what a knot is. There was a weird thing getting bigger on his shaft i figured it was it, as if his shaft wasn't thick enough. Next thing i knew i had hot salty white cum being poured down my throat. I just knelt there taking it like a good little bitch, his little whore. He pulled me off with a loud wet POP! His shaft covered with my saliva. I must've looked cum drunk from where i knelt.

He noticed too nice he tapped his monster on my cheek and said "good little bitch~" which made me feel good i wanted to be his little bitch.

He picked me up and laid me on the little rug he made from his prey's fur whatever it was. And i spread my legs for him excited to feel that sweet thick monster in my pussy.